Violent Rioters In Play ( Thank You Soros )

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why do the cops wait so long when they're destroying property, throwing rocks and setting fires?

The wood shampoos should begin the moment the first incident occurs.

:smack:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Flipping channels they've destroyed cars, windows of businesses and some offices, started fires.

Forget the wood shampoos… It's time for lead.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I love the way most of the cowards have their faces covered. Probably so mommy and daddy don't recognize them and throw them out of the basement.

I love the way most of the cowards have their faces covered. Probably so mommy and daddy don't recognize them and throw them out of the basement.

They all remember the momma that saw her son on TV, found him, chastised him in public and dragged his ass home. These people be scared of their mommas.

glhs837

Power with Control
They all remember the momma that saw her son on TV, found him, chastised him in public and dragged his ass home. These people be scared of their mommas.

Not these guys...... that was a punk thug acting out. These guys are serious anarchists, they have a playbook, practice tactics, choose tools and weapons with care. These face coverings are for both local police and to deny facial recognition.

Hijinx

Just Democrats doing what Democrats do. Remember they had a majority given to them by the states with thugs and killers and cities who have sanctuary for criminals.
When you look at where their majority came from it is easy to see them rioting.
The party of criminals----including the one they ran for President.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Dispense a load of the rubber bullets on em and watch the rest flee like the cowards they are. If a couple of them start dropping to the ground, they WILL run for cover.

SamSpade

Heard on the news that DC actually has a law prohibiting wearing of masks.

Since these guys were seemingly organized - and did not appear to have any agenda except mayhem - I have to think they're not in line with the more peaceful protests held elsewhere. I think they're opportunistic anarchists.

glhs837

Power with Control
Professional what? Hope whomever hired them got a receipt so they can get their money back.

Professionals in the sense that these guys plan and train to cause destruction, it's the only reason they are there. This isnt the sort of disorganized mob action like we saw in Baltimore and Ferguson. Being anarchists, their goal is chaos and emnity between the people and the govt. And every person that equates this crap with liberal or leftists is giving these anarchists a win. These are not people who hate Trump, or at least not any more than they hate Clinton, or Obama, or any other part of the govt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_bloc

https://crimethinc.com/2003/11/20/blocs-black-and-otherwise

So, the goal was to trigger more widespread confrontation.

glhs837

Power with Control
The chaos, yes. The staying in a group, keeping on the move, making sure lots of people were recording. The clothing, the tools. Only thing they didnt count on was that the police had a tactic to round them up. Training is a variable. Compared to real military training, no, it's for squat. But compared to 100 average protesters trying to accomplish stuff like this, they are ninjas.