Organized Destruction

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, but don't think your garden variety liberals had anything to do with this. Those nice (comparitively speaking) people holding anti-trump signs and chaining themselves together have no connection with these arseholes.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yep, but don't think your garden variety liberals had anything to do with this. Those nice (comparitively speaking) people holding anti-trump signs and chaining themselves together have no connection with these arseholes.

The peaceful protesters are nothing but pawns to these anarchists.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
As far as I'm concerned, charge them all together. One enables the other.

glhs837

Power with Control
The peaceful protesters are nothing but pawns to these anarchists.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I posted a FB warning to my liberal friends to stay the hell away from these jokers. Some of them are young and would not really have been exposed to the tactics these jackasses use. You want to use all those bikers? Let'em loose on these bozos.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Not on the peaceful protesters, just the destructive ones.

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Yes, as a matter of fact, I posted a FB warning to my liberal friends to stay the hell away from these jokers. Some of them are young and would not really have been exposed to the tactics these jackasses use. You want to use all those bikers? Let'em loose on these bozos.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Not on the peaceful protesters, just the destructive ones.

So the Bikers get to use their chains and the protesters try to use their chains too? GAME ON!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wish there had been a countdown. Police politely looking on, letting them do their thing..as they count down to the oath.

....so help me God..

TASERS and Billy clubs come out and start leveling then..

SamSpade

Not letting them off the hook for it either. Every time a conservative *SAYS* something revolting, every conservative gets painted with the same brush unless every last one of them comes online to openly condemn it.

And they STILL only grudgingly drop it - if at all.

So the shoe's on the other foot - it's up to them to condemn the behavior and disown it. It's up to them to say this shouldn't happen.

BUT--

You know what I am hearing? Oh this was a bunch of Trump people PRETENDING to be protesters.

Are you kidding me? I sure don't enjoy the castration requirement. It's like that line from The Untouchables -

Ness: Hey, wait a minute! What the hell kind of policemen you got in this god damn city? You just turned your back on an armed man.
Malone: You're a treasury officer.
Ness: How do you know that? I just told you that.
Malone : Who would claim to be that who was not? Hmm?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• 16142461_10212644462535238_1587692314490775726_n.jpg
    16142461_10212644462535238_1587692314490775726_n.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 221

Hijinx

People from all over the world were watching as the Democrat Snowflakes made fools of themselves.

We complain of Muslims who are not radical, but do not do enough to help stop those who are.

Yesterday we watched as so-called Americans marched and rioted against the change of Presidents.
Broken windows and violence and not one of these "Americans" tried to stop the black clad criminals.
The ones who marched are as criminal as those who did that damage.

Hijinx

More from the "Peaceful Protestors" at the Inauguration.

https://www.facebook.com/vidmaxmedia/videos/1437557256255106/

And TMZ caught some of this, as well - Alex Jones didn't accurately represent this.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_anx704vi

As I stated before. Anyone wearing a mask in a protest should be arrested immediately. They are only there to cause trouble.
These are college kids who have been brainwashed at school by liberal instructors into thinking they have the right to force people to go around them
There is no right to block people from going their way without interference.

Americans are not people who will put up with this sh1t for long without striking back.

glhs837

Power with Control
At first, it wasn't clear that they were actually blocking anything, until you see that that barricade funnels people coming off the sidewalk. You bring long pole to the fight, you better know how to use it. There's a size for quarterstaffs for a reason.