Red State reveiw

tommyjo

However, when comparing the two speeches, side by side, it’s not even close. It’s not about which speech is better, it’s about the attitude driving it....

The difference is stark. Reagan’s words reveal an optimism that is missing in Trump’s speech. Reagan doesn’t blame other people or other countries. He recognized that government is the problem....

Trump talks the country down. With Reagan, he highlighted the issues without any of the, “I am here to save the day from them” rhetoric....

Unfortunately, the words along with Trump’s delivery, made it sound bitter and angry, not optimistic and hopeful...

Reagan put hope in the American people. Trump says, “I alone will solve.” It is a major contrast and as such, any comparison to Reagan does not hold up....

BTW...this isn't from any of NHboy's horsesh!t propaganda sources....the above is from one of Gilligan's horsesh!t propaganda sources!!! http://www.redstate.com/jaycaruso/2...al-speeches-donald-trump-is-no-ronald-reagan/

Hijinx

As an orator , Donald Trump leaves a lot to be desired.
But we didn't elect him for his oratorical skills, we elected him to make America great again.

In his speech he told us how he intended to do that. Good enough. He spoke of the things that made people vote for him.
We really dodged a bullet when we rejected Hillary Clinton.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may...

Reagan, though a good president, was an actor. An actor first and foremost. He had a good speech writer and practiced that speech as an actor so to deliver it to the annals of history.