Ubi bene ibi patria
trump260.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You think that's vulgar?

:roflmao:

It's not like she's offering up blow jobs for votes like the Democrats do.

B

barsook8

So look who are the new prudes! The angry, infantile Left. Funny how the Left rages against Victorian era morals and the Puritans yet in practice is magnitudes more dogmatic, intolerant, and fascist.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It was a given that there was going to be some vulgarity in the house either way. If Hill had won, bill would have a humidor moved in already.

glhs837

Power with Control
So look who are the new prudes! The angry, infantile Left. Funny how the Left rages against Victorian era morals and the Puritans yet in practice is magnitudes more dogmatic, intolerant, and fascist.

Yep, if you say anything about a woman doing anything, you are being a puritanical misogynist, becuase they have the right to do whatever they want with their body. Unless you are married to a man they don't like, I guess....

littlelady

God bless the USA
You think that's vulgar?

:roflmao:

It's not like she's offering up blow jobs for votes like the Democrats do.

How soon they forget what has been said before; especially, when it doesn't fit the current agenda! You can't win with the Libprogs. Oh, wait! Trump did win! Never mind! :killingme:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I thought it was going to be a Madonna music video. She is such a role model. :lol: One thing I have deduced over the years is that ALL libprogs are hypocrites; there is a difference between libprogs and Democrats. There are some normal Dems; not many, but there are some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bsUz5Ejgqg

Here is another one. I never was a fan of Madonna, so this is the first time I have seen her videos. I am trying to figure out how she could make the statements she made today while she has produced such trash in her music career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSrV_0vG-4

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

Whoa! I didn't think we could post stuff like that here. Good find! You just summed it up. Like I said in a previous post...'hypocrites, all'. Could you, please, pass the Clorox? :lol:

Madonna makes Melania look like a virgin. Oh wait! That is the name of one of Madonna's songs. OMG, absolutely, killingme! :killingme:

I was up looking for a fam breakfast brunch casserole for in the morning, but thought I would check into the forum while I was online. Glad I did! You made me laugh! Thanks!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh. OK. I thought for a moment Hillary had actually won.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...icit-in-his-sexual-misconduct/article/2603352

athleen Willey — a former volunteer White House aide who accused Bill Clinton of making aggressive, unwanted advances during a private meeting in 1993 — said she holds Hillary Clinton responsible for smearing her and the many other women who have come forward with stories about their treatment at the hands of her husband.

"This no longer about Bill Clinton's transgressions or his infidelities or girlfriends or sex ... it's not about that anymore," Willey told the Washington Examiner. "What it's about is the actions that his wife has taken against the women that he has raped and assaulted."

SamSpade

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ms. Willey believes the Clintons had her husband murdered (he presumably committed suicide the same day Bill assaulted her).

I do however find it weird that people are offended by something Trump *said*, but are totally cool with what he DID with Broaddrick, Willey and Jones, not to mention Lewinsky.

It just gets back, all of it, most of it, is the human pre-disposition to become emotionally attached to a side or a team or a faith or a party and then, damn near anything becomes excusable that is an outrage if THEY did it.