Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Confidential David Brock Memo: Defeat Trump Through Impeachment

According to the private and confidential memo, Brock plans to defeat Trump “through impeachment,” using American Bridge, his liberal super PAC, as the main vehicle to do so.

“No other progressive organization has the resources and assets that American Bridge has amassed over the past several election cycles to hold Trump, his administration, and the politicians accountable,” the 44-page confidential memo states.

“Only Bridge stands ready with staff already hired, Trump’s web of business ties mapped out, and a massive video archive at our fingertips.”

“The right will bolster Trump aggressively and deceptively. The campaign to stop him must be nonstop. At American Bridge, it has already begun.”

[clip]

“With so many opportunities for foreign governments and corporations to gain influence over Trump, American Bridge will use every means at its disposal to hold Trump and his administration accountable—including FOIA requests, lawsuits, and regulatory complaints. As the progressive movement’s political research clearinghouse, we will arm our allies to join us in taking on the administration through paid advertising, earned media, grassroots efforts, and legal recourse.”

The group laid out its strategic plan for the next four years. The top outcome is to defeat Trump “through impeachment.”

ah the hypocrisy of progressives, had any right leaning Koch Funded Group made this kinda of mission statement about Obama when he started :cds: the rage and screeching

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Never thought I'd live long enough to see a national tantrum of this scale.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Never thought I'd live long enough to see a national tantrum of this scale.

You and I were too young for the '60's. This is nothing new. :shrug:

mass demonstrations are a part of the fabric of the US from the civil war era and before.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I remember the late 60s well. In particular the antiwar movement in the riots in Washington California Chicago etc.

They were intense for a short period of time, but I was speaking of the rancor on the hill.

this level of political nonsense didn't occur until the Democrats lost the White House in 68. Then all of a sudden the Vietnam war became Republicans fault.

for ####s sake... even during the Reagan years Democrats want nearly this rediculas.

Hijinx

Just to let everyone know that American Bridge is another George Soros funded organization.

https://www.factcheck.org/2014/02/american-bridge-21st-century-2/

Old George has his fingers in almost every liberal pie there is.This SOB needs to be locked up before his efforts to destroy our country can come to fruition.
He interferes in the politics of many countries, and he doesn't stand for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and THE AMERICAN WAY.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I remember the late 60s well. In particular the antiwar movement in the riots in Washington California Chicago etc.

They were intense for a short period of time, but I was speaking of the rancor on the hill.

this level of political nonsense didn't occur until the Democrats lost the White House in 68. Then all of a sudden the Vietnam war became Republicans fault.

for ####s sake... even during the Reagan years Democrats want nearly this rediculas.

My bad. I didn't realize you are older than me! My condolences! :lol:

That said, man, the rancor within the D ranks back then, the Chicago convention, the internal battles with all those Southern conservatives who hate the Yankee R party that represented Lincoln, in their eyes, and having to deal with blacks and women and other groups. Just seems to me what we're seeing now is virtually nothing compared to them. I mean, keep in mind, the D's then were the party of James Early Ray AND martin Luther King.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just to let everyone know that American Bridge is another George Soros funded organization.

https://www.factcheck.org/2014/02/american-bridge-21st-century-2/

Old George has his fingers in almost every liberal pie there is.This SOB needs to be locked up before his efforts to destroy our country can come to fruition.
He interferes in the politics of many countries, and he doesn't stand for TRUTH, JUSTICE, and THE AMERICAN WAY.

No need to lock him up.

Black bag him.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My bad. I didn't realize you are older than me! My condolences! :lol:

That said, man, the rancor within the D ranks back then, the Chicago convention, the internal battles with all those Southern conservatives who hate the Yankee R party that represented Lincoln, in their eyes, and having to deal with blacks and women and other groups. Just seems to me what we're seeing now is virtually nothing compared to them. I mean, keep in mind, the D's then were the party of James Early Ray AND martin Luther King.

I don't know that I'm older or younger than you at all.

But I lived just outside of DC and the television news coverage stayed on in my house all the time when I was growing up.

politics and current events were a constant discussion throughout my family. Somewhat testy at times.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't know that I'm older or younger than you at all.

But I lived just outside of DC and the television news coverage stayed on in my house all the time when I was growing up.

politics and current events were a constant discussion throughout my family. Somewhat testy at times.

Born in '64. I remember Viet Nam on the news every night. I VAGUELY remember the DC riots in, wqha, '68? I remember lots and lots of protests. I remember the Rov v Wade marches. What I don't remember was the context of sides because it was, I later learned, pretty much always the conservative D's vs. the liberal D's. The R's simply didn't have much, if any power.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
David Brock’s Shareblue to Be ‘Nucleus’ of Multi-Platform Anti-Trump Media Entity
'Digital attacker' to delegitimize Trump's presidency by emboldening opposition

Brock will also use Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) to push litigation against Trump and his administration. The group filed two lawsuits last weekend hitting Trump over his alleged violation of a constitutional conflict-of-interest provision.

Shareblue, formerly called BlueNationRising, was purchased by Brock in 2015 and rebranded the following year. The confidential memo shows how Brock plans to use Shareblue as the “nucleus” to disseminate information to the public to damage Trump and his allies.

“We will delegitimize Donald Trump’s presidency by emboldening the opposition and empowering the majority of Americans who oppose him,” the memo states. “Shareblue will be the dynamic nucleus of a multi-platform media company that informs, engages, and arms Americans to fight.”

[clip]

Brock wants to use Shareblue as a means to “expose Trump allies and collaborators” by having their stories repeated in Democratic communications and political ads.

Translation: Lets Bully and Harass people who supported someone we don't like ... its enough to make you miss the Stasi ... these people should be tazed in the nuts until they cant breed

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Dems to David Brock: Stop Helping, You Are Killing Us
Democrats know they need someone to lead them out of the wilderness. But, they say, that someone is not David Brock.

Meanwhile, many Democratic grassroots activists and campaign alums have been giving his proposed plans some stern side-eye.

“His ability to produce wins for Democrats is nonexistent,” Jeff Weaver, former campaign manager for Bernie Sanders’s 2016 presidential run, told The Daily Beast. “He does not have the kind of understanding of what kind of coalition you have to bring together to win national races—that’s his fundamental problem.”

During the 2016 election, Brock and his network positioned themselves as prominent allies to the Clinton campaign, generating opposition research, stunts, and ads against Trump, and supporting Clinton in the primary.

Brock bragged early last year that his team had assembled a mountain of damning oppo that could “knock Trump Tower down to the sub-basement.” But Trump Tower still stands, and Brock’s groups failed to help Clinton to victory.

Brock, for his part, is unfazed by the criticisms.