Majority of 230 protesters arrested will be charged with felony rioting

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[URL="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4144360/Anti-Trump-protesters-face-10-years-prison.html"]Majority of 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will face 10 years in prison and $25k fine as US attorney says they will be charged with felony rioting[/URL]

• 230 people have been arrested and six police officers injured in the D.C.protests against President Trump
  • Many any of those arrested will reportedly face up to a 10 year prison sentence and $25,000 fine
  • A violent rampage started two blocks from the White House in McPherson Square and along K Street
  • A limo was set on fire after destructive demonstrators threw a flare into its shattered windows
  • Police with shields lined up and blocked the parade route as riots broke out around the city
  • Officials have used tear gas, pepper spray and flash bang grenades on the mob
  • Windows have been smashed at Starbucks, McDonald's and Bank of America buildings
  • Broadcaster Larry King said the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters while he was in studios

Thugs dressed head-to-toe in black with their faces completely hidden urged the mob to gather pieces of paving stone to use as missiles.

Vandals set the limo afire after totally trashing it smashing its windows and scrawling graffiti on its side, leaving its horn constantly blaring.

Broadcaster Larry King said that while he was in a studio, the windows of his SUV were smashed by protesters.

'Protestors in DC smashed the windows of my hired SUV & many other cars. I was working in-studio & am ok, but my driver is a bit rattled,' he tweeted.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'll believe it when I hear the sentences.

But if they do it, it would be the best possible way to crush the Soros army.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'll believe it when I hear the sentences.

But if they do it, it would be the best possible way to crush the Soros army.

Indeed, makes me long for the City of Chicago's 'black sites' where police made people disappear for days or weeks :evil: :elaine: