Women's march

Hijinx

What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the Women’s March? Turns out, it’s quite significant

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...0-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

This really isn't a women's march, it a march of women against Trump

TJ says I have a lot of problems with comprehension, but after reading this it appears to me that a lot of women who were marching were being used and had no idea it was Soros and CAIR that was using them. Read it yourself and see what you think.

Last edited:

tommyjo

What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the Women’s March? Turns out, it’s quite significant

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...0-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

TJ says I have a lot of problems with comprehension, but after reading this it appears to me that a lot of women who were marching were being used and had no idea it was Soros and CAIR that was using them. Read it yourself and see what you think.

So....millions of women march...most of them in direct opposition to the inflammatory and derogatory comments of Mr. Trump. They march not only with other women but with men and their kids. They march not only in the "blue states on the coast", but in every state. They march not only in the US but worldwide.

And out of all the coverage, all the people who were involved...the ONLY thing you get out of it is a conspiracy theory involving George Soros?

Dude, you have a lot of problems...reading comprehension is only one of them.

Hijinx

So....millions of women march...most of them in direct opposition to the inflammatory and derogatory comments of Mr. Trump. They march not only with other women but with men and their kids. They march not only in the "blue states on the coast", but in every state. They march not only in the US but worldwide.

And out of all the coverage, all the people who were involved...the ONLY thing you get out of it is a conspiracy theory involving George Soros?

I don't have a problem these silly assed women who drag their wimp husband's along and contaminate their kids with liberal BS have the problem.

KevinSully

Where were they when they needed to vote?

pelers

I don't have a problem these silly assed women who drag their wimp husband's along and contaminate their kids with liberal BS have the problem.

It's not all liberal BS. Trump has a rotten attitude towards women. He's shown that over and over with the foul words spewing out of his mouth. That is NOT okay. I do NOT want that attitude normalized, that's not something I want my daughter to grow up dealing with. He has been elected the leader of our country, his behavior sets a standard and I do not want to see that standard dropped as low as he's making it. Tell me truly, if someone spoke to your wife, mother, or daughter (I don't know if you have kids, let alone daughters, so let's just try to imagine that you DO have a daughter) the way that Trump refers to women you would just smile and nod? That if someone were to grope one of them or say that they were a nice piece of ass, you'd approve the behavior? Less crude, you'd be okay with the women in your life not being able to get jobs (or being paid significantly less) because somebody with testicles and equal (or lesser) credentials applied for the same position? You're okay with people telling your daughter that she isn't capable of going into a STEM field because she has a uterus and women just aren't wired that way?

Yeah, a lot of people showed up to the march just for the sake of showing up and wanting to wear silly hats. There were still a lot of legitimate issues and concerns that were trying to be highlighted. This many women showing up shows that it's a big deal. Red states, blue states, the issues for women are generally the same across the board regardless of political leanings.

I don't think that it's silly liberal BS that my daughter should be able to grow up knowing that she is more than her ability to pop out babies. That she has the right to be judged on WHO she is and not just WHAT she is.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's not all liberal BS. Trump has a rotten attitude towards women. He's shown that over and over with the foul words spewing out of his mouth. That is NOT okay. I do NOT want that attitude normalized, that's not something I want my daughter to grow up dealing with. He has been elected the leader of our country, his behavior sets a standard and I do not want to see that standard dropped as low as he's making it. Tell me truly, if someone spoke to your wife, mother, or daughter (I don't know if you have kids, let alone daughters, so let's just try to imagine that you DO have a daughter) the way that Trump refers to women you would just smile and nod? That if someone were to grope one of them or say that they were a nice piece of ass, you'd approve the behavior? Less crude, you'd be okay with the women in your life not being able to get jobs (or being paid significantly less) because somebody with testicles and equal (or lesser) credentials applied for the same position? You're okay with people telling your daughter that she isn't capable of going into a STEM field because she has a uterus and women just aren't wired that way?

Yeah, a lot of people showed up to the march just for the sake of showing up and wanting to wear silly hats. There were still a lot of legitimate issues and concerns that were trying to be highlighted. This many women showing up shows that it's a big deal. Red states, blue states, the issues for women are generally the same across the board regardless of political leanings.

I don't think that it's silly liberal BS that my daughter should be able to grow up knowing that she is more than her ability to pop out babies. That she has the right to be judged on WHO she is and not just WHAT she is.

LOL, Oh my. I feel sorry for your daughter. She will have no concept of what men are like in the real world. She won't know about their shenanigans, or their locker room talk. She is in for a rude awakening. The only men she will know anything about will not be real men. They will be the spineless, crybullies like we see in these video's, men who have more feminine qualities than women, or men who don't even know what pronoun they are. The man made a statement with a group of men over 10 years ago, and this is what gets your panties in a twist. If these women truly wanted to make an impact, they'd be marching against Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, and places that really oppress women, and gays. People who strap explosives to their children and send them to their death. I swear, half of American women have their heads buried in the sand.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

That attitude is in fact normal. Men, alone with other men, do on occasion talk this way. Normally it's when they've had a chance to display their virility, sports, hunting, competitions...It's just the way it is. As for the grabbing part, it's wrong to do, but it will be said because guys lie to each other all the time, the two biggest subjects that they'll lie about, sex and fishing. Moving on to your next point, Jobs, as far as I know no one thinks less of any woman in any field. I'd guess where you came up with the idea that he's against women would be from someone on the left.

SamSpade

LOL, Oh my. I feel sorry for your daughter. She will have no concept of what men are like in the real world.

Agree. I've had talks with a number of women who don't understand that I can call my best friend an ####### in public and tell my other friends that they suck - and we're not bothered by it at all. I've had at least one woman friend shocked at me saying such - and I answer - do you SEE him? He's laughing himself to death. I can say that BECAUSE he is my friend.

Had a work associate hit me when he was drunk and threw his beer in my face. I followed him home - to make sure he didn't drive off the road. At my departure from the workplace - he stood up and apologized and said he was glad to be my friend. (The reason he did that was - I told him if he drove home drunk, I was going to find the nearest cop and point him out.)

My boss and I have quietly said MUCH WORSE than Trump - in private. Weekly.

On the other hand - had Stern been asking me about MY daughter, I would tell him he COULD say that - but only after I'd beaten the crap out of him. Being Stern, he probably would have laughed - and invited me back later.

My wife actually loves the silly homoerotic joking that men do. It's meant to insult - but it's also something that doesn't offend. It's part of us.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I swear, half of American women have their heads buried in the sand.

I don't recall any women's march against oval office blow jobs. Actions speak louder than words. So I guess sex acts are OK but sex talk is a reason to dust off the pitch forks.

black dog

Free America

You should be a fly on the wall when your Sister, wife, daughters and the other women in you family and friends circle go out for the monthly girls night out, or to gym or other social event and listen to the conversation among them.
Google the lyrics to the music your kids / grandkids listen to.
Heck, take a ride on a elementary school bus, much less a junior or high school bus.
You will have a life lesson handed to you, in simple understandable language.

luvmygdaughters

I don't recall any women's march against oval office blow jobs. Actions speak louder than words. So I guess sex acts are OK but sex talk is a reason to dust off the pitch forks.

My thoughts exactly!!! Its okay to disrespect women and treat them like dirt when the wife finds out, but, don't you dare talk, to other men mind you, about women!!!!!!

stgislander

PREMO Member
My wife actually loves the silly homoerotic joking that men do. It's meant to insult - but it's also something that doesn't offend. It's part of us.

After working for 30+ years in various types of industry, my wife unabashedly states that she's rather work with men than women.

Hijinx

So: You would rather have her listen to Madonna using the F word and Judd crying because she bleeds in her panties and doesn't know how to wash them out.

So Trump used a bad word like Pussy and all of the women took that word made pink hats and called them pussy hats.

Do you have any idea WTH you are talking about?

inkah

So: You would rather have her listen to Madonna using the F word and Judd crying because she bleeds in her panties and doesn't know how to wash them out.

So Trump used a bad word like Pussy and all of the women took that word made pink hats and called them pussy hats.

Do you have any idea WTH you are talking about?

It is SO MUCH better to wear them on your head in public with your children than it is to talk about them in private...

SamSpade

This I never get - Trump is terrible because he talks about doing things - Bill is ok because he actually DOES those things.
IN the White House, no less.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
well-that-escalated-jmg8n6.jpg

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
(i don't know if you have kids, let alone daughters, so let's just try to imagine that you do have a daughter) the way that trump refers to women you would just smile and nod? That if someone were to grope one of them or say that they were a nice piece of ass, you'd approve the behavior? Less crude, you'd be okay with the women in your life not being able to get jobs (or being paid significantly less) because somebody with testicles and equal (or lesser) credentials applied for the same position? You're okay with people telling your daughter that she isn't capable of going into a stem field because she has a uterus and women just aren't wired that way?

This bud's for you

Pajama Boy.jpg

Last edited: