Feminists RAGE Agaisnt Trump But Suck up to Muslims / Islam

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

all rage over a 10 yr old guys conversation about gold diggers, but you had better submit to Islam and put on that Burka

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Two left wing disconnects; Bill Clinton and Islam

Two right wing disconnects; Vlad Putin and...Donald Trump.

:buddies:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Two left wing disconnects; Bill Clinton and Islam

Two right wing disconnects; Vlad Putin and...Donald Trump.

:buddies:

as someone who's been suspicious of Putin since the bush administration, I don't think Trump is enamered with Putin as the media likes to portray it.

I'd be willing to bet it's more of a move to publicly soften an upcoming negotiation. Smile And glad hand, then push until you get them on their heels, then let them up a little bit so they think they've got something.

Not saying this will work in a political struggle Between national powers as well as it would on a financial deal but it's probably what he's accustomed to.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
as someone who's been suspicious of Putin since the bush administration, I don't think Trump is enamered with Putin as the media likes to portray it. .

I don't mean him and he's not an R any way. What I mean is the constant adulation of a man who is, for all intents and purposes, a communist at worst and an oligarch at best, by the right wingers on here. "Now THERE is a REAL man, a REAL leader unlike that pussy Obama.."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't mean him and he's not an R any way. What I mean is the constant adulation of a man who is, for all intents and purposes, a communist at worst and an oligarch at best, by the right wingers on here. "Now THERE is a REAL man, a REAL leader unlike that pussy Obama.."

OK. I don't really think I've seen anyone take that particular position, perhaps I missed it.

But if we were to characterize Putin and Obama, Putin does act where Obama hesitates.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK. I don't really think I've seen anyone take that particular position, perhaps I missed it.

But if we were to characterize Putin and Obama, Putin does act where Obama hesitates.

Well, I can't quote you the exact posts but it was common enough I bytched about it a couple times. It's one thing to NOT like Obama, at all. To think him lame, weak, feckless, while also thinking he was plotting to take over the nation and never leave office but it's another to admire Putin 'because' he takes action. Obama took plenty of actions I wished he;'d have been as lame as some thought.

Russia is not our friend. Neither was or is the Brits. We have interests. Not friends. :buddies:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
regardless wither Putin is an Oligarch or not he is a Person of Action, Obama just wandered around whining, and looking lost

frankly I don't see how one has to do with the other

Islam = Totalitarian Political System [Death Cult] for the subjugation of Muslim Women and Persecution of NON Believers
Yet Current Progressive Identity Politics Ignores the subjugation of women and murder of Gays at the hands of Muslim's, while Protesting Trump's 10 yr old Pussy grabbing comment as misogynistic

someone how that is = to some fantasy Admiration the GOP has for Putin

Hijinx

The fact is Putin (Russia) has to be dealt with.

Why start dealing with it by antagonizing them.
You get more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Trump[ has dealt with people like Putin all his life. He knows what he is doing.