At Women's March, Marylanders Say They Want Trump To Heed Them

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: At Women's March, Marylanders Say They Want Trump To Heed Them

Date: 01-22-2017 12:25 PM

Summary: Despite Democrats browbeating then-candidate Trump to agree to accept the outcome of the election, a small minority of left-leaning citizens and politicians apparently can't accept the outcome themselves; Steny Hoyer was among them.

Click here for the full story...

Hijinx

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...0-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

These women have a problem with Trump, but they have no problem with joining a march sponsored by George Soros the ex Nazi billionaire.
Do they have any idea where the money is coming from? Do they care.

If Donald Trump wants to do anything for America he should lock up George Soros and stop his interference in our Domestic problems.
Fact is Soros isn't interfering in our domestic problems, he is inciting and the cause of them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I still don't understand the point of these stupid protests other than people are stupid and feel the need to gather with other stupids. Has anything ever come out of one of these things?

"Hey, Donald Trump! We women want you to know we exist!" And Donald Trump's all like, "Wow, really? Who knew? Women, you say? Thanks for letting me know. Hey, Melania! Kellyanne! Ivanka! Did you know women exist??"

:rolleyes:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I still don't understand the point of these stupid protests other than people are stupid and feel the need to gather with other stupids. Has anything ever come out of one of these things?

"Hey, Donald Trump! We women want you to know we exist!" And Donald Trump's all like, "Wow, really? Who knew? Women, you say? Thanks for letting me know. Hey, Melania! Kellyanne! Ivanka! Did you know women exist??"

:rolleyes:

:lol: You reminded me of what my hub, jokingly, says, lately...so, I (he) am a Repub and voted for Trump, and that makes me a misogynist and means I hate my wife, my daughter, my granddaughter, and all the other females I know in my life. Oh, ok...He laughs. :lol:

Kev_Russell

I think it's heartwarming that folks can exercise their freedoms and air their grievances, etc.

But I wonder, how many of these attendees volunteer at something (and I don't mean the local no-kill shelter)? How many are actually engaged in government at any level? Serve on state, local, municipal, federal boards and whatnot? Run for offices --- at any level? How many have written letters to their various reps at all levels of government? Met with said reps? How many have all their reps on speed dial? Can they get them on the horn with a phone call?

I also don't understand the coven like behavior among women; it's more like a Saturday morning coffee clatch after a hot yoga session than an action which will net any results.

But: girl power I reckon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I also don't understand the coven like behavior among women; it's more like a Saturday morning coffee clatch after a hot yoga session than an action which will net any results.

Agree, and as a woman I find it embarrassing and annoying. Thanks, bitches, for reinforcing the old stereotypes. Way to bust down that glass ceiling. :rolleyes:

Hijinx

Agree, and as a woman I find it embarrassing and annoying. Thanks, bitches, for reinforcing the old stereotypes. Way to bust down that glass ceiling. :rolleyes:

Well:I am 74 and have been around a while, but Listening to Ashley Judd was something like I never heard before.
How can anyone be that stupid?