Can You Answer YES ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oppressed.jpg

Congratulations YOU are not living in a Muslim Country, and you are NOT Oppressed ..

tommyjo

Wow...you and your pet Hijinx are really unnerved about women standing up aren't you?

Both of you have spent most of your day denouncing the women, men and families who marched yesterday against the vision of America that our new President and a minority of voters have given us.

You and yours may think going backwards is the proper course for the country and the world. The majority appear to feel otherwise and are willing to let you know. The 1800s were over a long time ago.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wow...you and your pet Hijinx are really unnerved about women standing up aren't you?

Both of you have spent most of your day denouncing the women, men and families who marched yesterday against the vision of America that our new President and a minority of voters have given us.

You and yours may think going backwards is the proper course for the country and the world. The majority appear to feel otherwise and are willing to let you know. The 1800s were over a long time ago.
Do you get to pay for your tampons with your EBT card?

black dog

Free America

View attachment 116845

Larry Gude

Strung Out

That's a bit much. The left was >this< close to rewarding a lifetime of abusing power and coercing subordinates for sexual favors and his enabling wife who, typically, BLAMED the victims, and then having to defend them, all over again, with even more situational morality. As is, the left has an opportunity to win the mid terms, a chance they'd NOT have, at all, had Hillary won.

Now that the venting is over, maybe it would be good for women to get down to the business of how to win the next election and to do so in such a fashion that it means something better than rewarding the values, straight out of the 1800's, of the Clinton family.

Hijinx

You are sick lady, Get help.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/vi...an-berating-trump-supporter-kicked-off-plane/

Is this you?

Last edited:

SamSpade

As is, the left has an opportunity to win the mid terms, a chance they'd NOT have, at all, had Hillary won..

I'm thinking there's a good chance Trump will NOT get thumped in the mid-terms, for the same reason Dubya did not.

He had no coat tails. He squeaked in.

I freely admit that the losses that were predicted for several Senators did not happen, and likely because in a few states, Trump pulled out all the plugs. He did. He focused almost ALL of his attention on key batteground states, including a few no one thought he could win, and THOSE Senators surprisingly KEPT their seats - in NC, WI, PA, NH, IN and FL (Rubio, amazingly). Turnout THERE helped them.

But often when an incumbent is replaced in the White House, he comes with enough of a mandate to sweep in large numbers who gain the office in districts they would have likely LOST in any other year. This happened with Clinton and with Obama. This is not to minimize the huge sweep that Gingrich organized which captured the House for the GOP for the first time in 40 years. But Obama actually lost even more seats during his mid-terms.

Trump really didn't have coat tails or a mandate outside of the battleground states. I think he could pull a Dubya at mid-terms and make small gains. The Senate actually in 2018 holds more doom for the Dems, since they must defend a lot more seats this time around.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm thinking there's a good chance Trump will NOT get thumped in the mid-terms ...

it was pointed out to me, democrats have to many seats up for re-election from districts that were RED in the last election

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Trump doing well in the mid terms is not the same thing as the gop doing well in the midterms.
This is Trump's....Trump card. His agenda is decidedly yyuugee gummint and he can readily use some D's if some R's won't make deals.

Peepaw95

I think you should do one of two things. Either figure out a way to divide the country into states with equal populations so the President can be elected by popular vote, OR, STFU

black dog

Free America

Your so funny, last night I ordered myself a Pink Pu$$y hat to wear. I'm willing to bet that when I hop out of my dually at the mall my 250 lb NRA Tee shirt wearing ass, not one snowflake liberal says anything to me.
Well maybe, excuse me Sir, where did you purchase that pretty Pink Pu$$y Hat?

SamSpade

Trump doing well in the mid terms is not the same thing as the gop doing well in the midterms.
This is Trump's....Trump card. His agenda is decidedly yyuugee gummint and he can readily use some D's if some R's won't make deals.

I am not sure then, what mid-terms will have to do with *Trump* and not the GOP, since he won't be running for election - and they will be.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I am not sure then, what mid-terms will have to do with *Trump* and not the GOP, since he won't be running for election - and they will be.

I'm thinking he continues to be trump meaning it continues to be about deals. If getting what he wants from congress means a bunch of d votes to fill the gap with R's who won't deal, he just goes and becomes pals with the D's he'd like to see replace R's who won't do business

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm thinking he continues to be trump meaning it continues to be about deals.

Irrelevant IMHO ....
Progressive are going to continue RAGE and Burn, and Destroy ... showing Americans just how small and petty they are
the GOP is a shoe in to keep the majority ... some seats may change hands, but I foresee no upset

Hijinx

My prediction for 2020 is that Elizabeth Warren will be the nominee and she will be running on a platform of Vote for me because it's a woman's turn to be President.

luvmygdaughters

View attachment 116837

Congratulations YOU are not living in a Muslim Country, and you are NOT Oppressed ..

I heard some young lady saying she was not going to allow Donald Trump to take her, and I quote, "Reproductive Freedom" from her. I don't understand that term, what the hell does Trump have to do with anyone's "reproductive freedom"? Unless she was talking about federally funded abortions, which, I would tell her to have all the damn abortions she wants, but not on my dollar!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I heard some young lady saying she was not going to allow Donald Trump to take her, and I quote, "Reproductive Freedom" from her.

that is a nice friendly term for right to 'murder my unborn child' ....
I think wrapped up in 'Reproductive Freedom' is Sandra Flukes demand for Gov. subsidized condoms

Hijinx

that is a nice friendly term for right to 'murder my unborn child' ....
I think wrapped up in 'Reproductive Freedom' is Sandra Flukes demand for Gov. subsidized condoms

I don't know, but the more I see of Madonna Judd, jane Fonda and the million women in the protest, the more I am in favor of free condoms, If only thier fathers had used them.