Promises, Promises

luvmygdaughters

Wouldn't hurt my feelings none, honestly Hollywood hasn't put anything "great" on screen since the late a50's early 60's. All the film icons are gone now. John Wayne, Robert Mitchum, Elizabeth Taylor, etc.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
so that Grip/janitor thats making $15/hour is going to suffer, while you azzhats making millions / move/show/appearance will sit on you azz and watch the little poeple suffer.

How about we boycott the movies and shows, if they dont get their millions on inital move release will producers stop making them, oh thats right theyre billionairs too !!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
so that Grip/janitor thats making $15/hour is going to suffer, while you azzhats making millions / move/show/appearance will sit on you azz and watch the little poeple suffer.

How about we boycott the movies and shows, if they dont get their millions on inital move release will producers stop making them, oh thats right theyre billionairs too !!!

From what I'm reading, they're already taking a hit at the box office. As for the "little guys", they'll get paid until it gets bad enough that they get laid off. Hopefully, by then, it will be a little easier for folks to get a job.

The strike is supposed to be one month. One month. Big deal. Most of those 'actors' won't see any difference in their incomes. They are paid by the task, not weekly. How many months do they go when they are between gigs? Certainly longer than a month. The only people being hurt are the people they are asking to follow them; the small shop owners, the gaffers, the weekly-paid employees.

Let them strike.