NASCAR finally does something right

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
They should set up a ring for post race. Let the drivers duke it out with who ever they are pissed at. 3 - 2 minute rounds should do the trick.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
They should set up a ring for post race. Let the drivers duke it out with who ever they are pissed at. 3 - 2 minute rounds should do the trick.

fight.jpg

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm sorry... reading the new points format this morning made my head hurt. And now we have TV timeouts in NASCAR.

stgislander

PREMO Member
So far it sounds like most of the drivers and crew chiefs love the new rules. Doesn't sound like Kyle Busch is so sure though.

calvcopf

I wonder... with the two added TV timeout cautions, will there be fewer green flag commercial breaks? The story I read didn't mention it.

That's the way it was explained by Jeff Gordon. They would have scheduled commercial breaks, which would cut down on the number of commercials during green flag racing.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I'm thinking this will cut down on green flag pit stops, if not eliminate them, but who knows?

Depending on the driver who needed fuel, there always seemed to be an abundance of 'debris' on the track.:rolleyes:

calvcopf

I'm thinking this will cut down on green flag pit stops, if not eliminate them, but who knows?

Depending on the driver who needed fuel, there always seemed to be an abundance of 'debris' on the track.:rolleyes:

Good point! I could see where there will be far less green flag pit stops, which isn't good. I'm still not sure if I like this new system or not. I will have to see how it actually plays out on the track first.