More tolerance from the lft

PsyOps

Pixelated
DNC Chair Candidate Actually Says “My job is to shut white people down!”

See the video in the link.

Meet Sally Boynton Brown. Sally Boynton Brown thinks it’s her job to shut white people down. Normally, I’d just say :shrug: because leftists say crazy, racist things like this all the time. It’s their factory default setting. What makes this video newsy is that Sally Boytnon Brown is running to become the new head of the Democrat National Committee. A position formerly held by Debbie Wasserman Shultz....

... You really have to hand it to the Democrat Party. Normally, if a group just lost an easily winnable election because of alienating the white working class, the group would stop alienating the white working class. Not Democrats! Not only did they pass up a chance to debrief and analyze “where they went wrong,” they’re doubling down on their past eight years of divisive rhetoric. They want to divide the country MOAR! Starting, apparently, with their own party. For the love of the spaghetti monster, no one should intervene. Gotta let them hash this out on their own.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fine with me. Considering their behavior, it would make me very happy if Democrats never won another election ever again.

They're setting Trump up to really be Hitleresque if he wanted to. When one party has gone so far over the edge of sanity that they drive voters to the other party, that other party now has more power than they should have in a governmental setup such as ours. Right now Trump could abolish the extreme leftwing media (such as New Yorker) and get a majority cheering it. I know I would, and I know a bunch of Democrats who are sick of it as well.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Pull a Hitler by having one party clamp down so hard that the masses revolt, flock en masse to a charismatic opposition leader, who then uses that power and appeal to implement some of his more psychotic ideas, and BOOM! WWIII.

Isn't that how dictators usually come into power? Disguised as "freedom fighters" taking on a totalitarian regime?

glhs837

Power with Control
Fine with me. Considering their behavior, it would make me very happy if Democrats never won another election ever again.

They're setting Trump up to really be Hitleresque if he wanted to. When one party has gone so far over the edge of sanity that they drive voters to the other party, that other party now has more power than they should have in a governmental setup such as ours. Right now Trump could abolish the extreme leftwing media (such as New Yorker) and get a majority cheering it. I know I would, and I know a bunch of Democrats who are sick of it as well.

Maybe that was the plan all along? Pull a Hitler by having one party clamp down so hard that the masses revolt, flock en masse to a charismatic opposition leader, who then uses that power and appeal to implement some of his more psychotic ideas, and BOOM! WWIII.

Isn't that how dictators usually come into power? Disguised as "freedom fighters" taking on a totalitarian regime?

Usually with far less tweeting and far more "Up against the wall". Of course, the left is painting itself as the "Resistance" already.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Usually with far less tweeting and far more "Up against the wall". Of course, the left is painting itself as the "Resistance" already.

If Trump signed an executive order to designate those people as a terrorist group, revoke their citizenship, and deport them, how many of us do you think would go, "Hell yeah!"?

He's probably not going to do that, but my point is that the more they scream, the more they alienate mainstream America, and the more offensive they are, the more people flock to Trump. If their plan was to get people to hate The Donald, it's backfiring hard.

glhs837

Power with Control
If Trump signed an executive order to designate those people as a terrorist group, revoke their citizenship, and deport them, how many of us do you think would go, "Hell yeah!"?

He's probably not going to do that, but my point is that the more they scream, the more they alienate mainstream America, and the more offensive they are, the more people flock to Trump. If their plan was to get people to hate The Donald, it's backfiring hard.

See, I don't think he would have as many as most folks might think. there would be a very vocal minority backing such crap, but most would not condone it, I think.

glhs837

Power with Control
but how many, like Muslims denouncing terrorism, would just stay silent :whistle:

Far less than you might expect, it being more of a law and order crowd that likes just that, law and order. That's what so many on the left fail to grasp.

Hijinx

“My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt,” she exclaimed. “My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say, ‘Oh, no, I’m not prejudiced. I’m a Democrat. I’m accepting.'”

She would later add that “this is not just rhetoric” but instead it is “life or death.”

So the Dems have this white guilt laden individual and a Muslim running for the DNC chair.

They are truly hurting aren't they?