Thread: AT&T in SOMD

AT&T in SOMD

Anyone out there using AT&T for cell service in SOMD near PAX? How is the coverage? Does it compare to Verizon? Their coverage map looks good but I was looking for unbiased feed back. I don't really want the hassle of switching only to find out the hard way.

Thanks!

Ive had ATT for years, no real problem with it. There are even a few places that my coworkers cant get a signal on Verizon but I can.

I think most of the issue comes if you go farther south than St James or out to the 7th district you may have signal issues.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

ATT coverage is bad around the Wildewood area esp when I go to the movie theater.

Quote Originally Posted by basher View Post
    ATT coverage is bad around the Wildewood area esp when I go to the movie theater.
    That's a good thing that its bad at the movie theater.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 1