So, how will Obama be remembered once the press gets off fake news?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Obama's legacy

Obama legacy part two.jpg

Kev_Russell

He gave them that money all by himself, did he?

Couldn't possibly be that it was approved by Congress, could it? You know, as is one of their actual responsibilities -- that of spending.

Hijinx

Couldn't possibly be that it was approved by Congress, could it? You know, as is one of their actual responsibilities -- that of spending.

I don't know where the money came from ,but it sure went to the wrong place.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

That's a good question. I haven't paid a lot of attention to this because...whaddaya gonna do? I already loathe Obama so it's not like he can do anything to make me loathe him harder or be more outraged at the way he tried to run this country into the ground. But now you have me interested, because certainly Congress approved that unless it's just bull####.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That's a good question. I haven't paid a lot of attention to this because...whaddaya gonna do? I already loathe Obama so it's not like he can do anything to make me loathe him harder or be more outraged at the way he tried to run this country into the ground. But now you have me interested, because certainly Congress approved that unless it's just bull####.

Obama’s White House and Department of State notified Congress on the early hours of inauguration day, the Associated Press learned. The funds were reportedly appropriated as part of the larger foreign affairs budget, but were held up by Republicans.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/23/o...n-dollar-present-in-last-hours-of-presidency/

littlelady

God bless the USA
Fake news has nothing to do with it. All Americans had to do is watch Obama speak. No news, no commentary, no slant. I saw what I saw, heard what I heard, and saw his actions; and formed my own opinion. Obama was not an asset to America. Too bad our first black prez opportunity was wasted on him. Period. And, too bad that the crazy crybabies won't let go, and are causing more chaos after Obama's chaos. America will survive. She always has. :patriot:

Last edited:

Hijinx

Fake news has nothing to do with it. All Americans had to do is watch Obama speak. No news, no commentary, no slant. I saw what I saw, heard what I heard, and saw his actions; and formed my own opinion. Obama was not an asset to America. Too bad our first black prez opportunity was wasted on him. Period. And, too bad that the crazy crybabies won't let go, and are causing more chaos after Obama's chaos. America will survive. She always has. :patriot:

There must be at least 20 people in America who still do not believe Obama was and is a Muslim.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yes and NO .....

Congress had initially approved the Palestinian funding in budget years 2015 and 2016, but at least two lawmakers — Ed Royce (R-CA), the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger (R-TX), who sits on the House Appropriations Committee — had placed holds on it over moves the PA had taken to seek membership in international organizations, from which it intended to launch more international campaigns against Israel.

Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but are not legally binding after funds have been allocated.

The Obama administration had for some time been pressing for the release of the money for the PA, which comes from the US Agency for International Development and is supposedly to be used for humanitarian aid, to support political and security reforms as well as help prepare for good governance and the rule of law in a future Palestinian state, according to the notification sent to Congress.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/obama-dumped-221-m-on-palestinians-hours-before-leaving-office/

Hijinx

Yes and NO .....

Congress had initially approved the Palestinian funding in budget years 2015 and 2016, but at least two lawmakers — Ed Royce (R-CA), the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger (R-TX), who sits on the House Appropriations Committee — had placed holds on it over moves the PA had taken to seek membership in international organizations, from which it intended to launch more international campaigns against Israel.

Congressional holds are generally respected by the executive branch but are not legally binding after funds have been allocated.

The Obama administration had for some time been pressing for the release of the money for the PA, which comes from the US Agency for International Development and is supposedly to be used for humanitarian aid, to support political and security reforms as well as help prepare for good governance and the rule of law in a future Palestinian state, according to the notification sent to Congress.

https://unitedwithisrael.org/obama-dumped-221-m-on-palestinians-hours-before-leaving-office/

According to what I have read, he sprang this on the Congress the morning of the Inauguration, which gave them no opportunity to stop it.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...inians-just-hours-before-trumps-inauguration/

The sneaky Muslim POTUS knew what he was doing. It was impossible on the morning of the Inauguration for Congress to meet and disapprove of the transfer.
It was a parting shot at Israel from the anti-semite ,anti-American POTUS