[I forget the 3rd comment]

littlelady

God bless the USA
View attachment 116874

so whats up with the unhinged Progbots attacking Baron

one suggested he should have sex with his mother and talked about his 'size'

another called him a future rapist

[I forget the 3rd comment]

It's not worth remembering. I just heard about this when you posted. If this is representative of the libprog ideology (SNL people, Madonna, A. Judd, et al) I am glad I am a conservative Republican. These sick people should be institutionalized, or better yet, deported. Most of them wanted to leave the USA, anyway. Good grief. Trump is prez. Get.Over.It. Elections have consequences...he won. Sound familiar, y'all? Again, good grief. Shut up, already!

And, talk about the double standard thing. What happened to prez kids are off limits. If the Obama girls had been treated like this, there would be hell to pay. Absolutely disgusting!

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
There's this liberal tope being reeled out all the time, remember?

View attachment 116876

I have never read on this forum or heard/read in the news that Sasha and Malia were called '######s and gorillas'. Where did this blige person get that info? Yes, I have seen Barry and Michelle called those names, but not the girls.

Hijinx

I have never read on this forum or heard/read in the news that Sasha and Malia were called '######s and gorillas'. Where did this blige person get that info? Yes, I have seen Barry and Michelle called those names, but not the girls.

No one ever claimed Obama was trying to have sex with them of that they should have sex with a family member.
These people have lost their freaking minds.

littlelady

God bless the USA
No one ever claimed Obama was trying to have sex with them of that they should have sex with a family member.

That's an understatement. If we are now seeing how libprogs truly think and act (and that includes the Schumers and Lewis' that have acted out lately), thank God Trump was elected. Our country would have truly been doomed if Hillary had been elected, or Bernie for that matter. Thank you, God, and enough astute Americans that saw the writing on the wall. Go, USA! :patriot:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't remember anyone calling Obama's kids these names, I wonder if that hater has a link.

I'm sure some tard somewhere in the world said that, but it was nobody of prominence or note. Even on here when people would start to go there, they were shut down pretty fast - typically by other posters before I even saw it.

Progbots are ugly people who run around with wusses on their heads and spewing filth. If I were Trump, I'd have them all put to death.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't remember anyone calling Obama's kids these names, I wonder if that hater has a link.

I certainly don't recall any 'entertainer' on Comedy Central using racist epithets

Last edited:

Clem72

Absolutely underage kids should be off limits. And Trump did say on TV that if he weren't related to Evanka that he would be dating her (instead of just saying she has her mother's looks, which would be the socially acceptable way of stating he thinks his daughter is a looker). He brought that one on himself.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Absolutely underage kids should be off limits. And Trump did say on TV that if he weren't related to Evanka that he would be dating her (instead of just saying she has her mother's looks, which would be the socially acceptable way of stating he thinks his daughter is a looker). He brought that one on himself.

I guess I missed the part where he said he's grab Evanka by the pussy. Can you show me where that was again? I only heard him say he'd date her.

Clem72

I guess I missed the part where he said he's grab Evanka by the pussy. Can you show me where that was again? I only heard him say he'd date her.

Why would I show you something you made up? All I said was that he claimed he would date her, and that this statement was probably where all the weird incest fantasies of the left probably started.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Why would I show you something you made up? All I said was that he claimed he would date her, and that this statement was probably where all the weird incest fantasies of the left probably started.

Libs are some sick ####ing puppies...