Ted Cruz slaps down scumbag libs at Deadspin with class

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ted Cruz slaps down scumbag libs at Deadspin with class

Here’s part of their idiotic article:

Surely some of you reading this must work on the Hill, or know someone who works on the Hill, or know someone who is secretly sleeping in the men’s locker room in the Russell Building on the Hill. Either way, if you happen to snap a few photographs—or better yet, a video—of Ted Cruz in his raw, unbridled, soup-fueled athletic form, please for the love of god send them to ashley@gizmodomedia.com.

It’s going to be a long four years. We need this.

Teds response and deadspins follow up at the link

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:lol:

I like Cruz much better now that he's jumped on the Trump Train.

Okay, that's a lie. I think he's an opportunistic toadie who is trying to curry favor with the boss. But his response to Deadspin (whoever the hell that is) was funny.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I like Cruz much better now that he's jumped on the Trump Train.

Okay, that's a lie. I think he's an opportunistic toadie who is trying to curry favor with the boss. But his response to Deadspin (whoever the hell that is) was funny.

I'm wondering about that. He doesn't sound as smarmy to me as he did before. Seriously.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm wondering about that. He doesn't sound as smarmy to me as he did before. Seriously.

You must not have heard him last night on...was it Tucker? Or maybe Hannity? Anyway, he sounded like Ralph Wiggum. "The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But his response to Deadspin (whoever the hell that is) was funny.

I thought the response was on point, the probots over at deadspin obviously were trying to make a story about nothing - or maybe make fun of the way Cruz plays basket ball
Cruz served them up on a silver platter with his shot back

This_person

You must not have heard him last night on...was it Tucker? Or maybe Hannity? Anyway, he sounded like Ralph Wiggum. "The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there."

It's true, he has the same problem Sarah Palin did - no one can hear what they say because they don't like the tone of voice and/or accent.