10-Year-Old Boy Says Carjackers Dropped Him Off, Told Him to 'Have a Good Day at School'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
10-Year-Old Boy Says Carjackers Dropped Him Off, Told Him to 'Have a Good Day at School'

A 10-year-old boy who was in a car as it was carjacked said the suspects dropped him off when they realized he was in the back seat and told him to “have a good day at school.”

“I went to open the car door for my mom and out of nowhere some girl came over and took me with her,” said Richard Rodriguez. “I was scared but I didn’t want the girl to see me. I was afraid I was going to get hurt.”

Chicago police said the vehicle was stolen just before 6 a.m. Tuesday in the 2000 block of North Kildare. The vehicle had been left running while parked with a 10-year-old boy in the back seat.

Source: 10-Year-Old Boy Says Carjackers Dropped Him Off, Told Him to 'Have a Good Day at School' | NBC Chicago http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...l?_osource=SocialFlowFB_CHBrand#ixzz4Wt6D74aI
Follow us: @nbcchicago on Twitter | nbcchicago on Facebook

PsyOps

Pixelated
The title should read: "Mom ignorantly leaves 10 year old in car in Chicago; car gets predictably stolen"