Riverdale

It's really Archie 2.0. Only 15 minutes in and my draw is dropping. Archie is ripped from hauling cement all summer, Josie and the Pussycats are an all black band and real nasty bitches, Miss Grundy is hot and had an affair with Archie in the back of a VW bug......

:lol:

Grumpy

It's really Archie 2.0. Only 15 minutes in and my draw is dropping. Archie is ripped from hauling cement all summer, Josie and the Pussycats are an all black band and real nasty bitches, Miss Grundy is hot and had an affair with Archie in the back of a VW bug......

:lol:

Draw? Drawers?? that hot? or did you mean Jaw..

Is Jughead really Felix the Cat?

I don't get that reference, but Jughead was a sullen but insightful emo. Betty and Veronica kissed. Moose was just about to get into a gay affair before they found a dead body, the body of a classmate who disappeared in a river on 4th of July while Archie and Ms Grundy were doing it and heard the gunshot but didn't report it because they didn't want to expose their affair.

:lmao: This is almost as dumb as a daytime soap. But I have to watch next week......

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't get that reference, but Jughead was a sullen but insightful emo. Betty and Veronica kissed. Moose was just about to get into a gay affair before they found a dead body, the body of a classmate who disappeared in a river on 4th of July while Archie and Ms Grundy were doing it and heard the gunshot but didn't report it because they didn't want to expose their affair.

:lmao: This is almost as dumb as a daytime soap. But I have to watch next week......

Did you get a Twin Peaks vib? I've read that comparison a lot.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I watched it on DVR last night and I'm sucked in. The pilot was pretty dark, and hit just about every taboo. I'm guessing the affair between Archie and Miss Grundy (or rape of Archie by Miss Grundy assuming that Archie (high school sophomore) is 15 yrs old) is going to be a main plot line through at least the season 1. Definitely not appropriate for pre-teens and probably even some young teens. The the CW had a 10:00pm time slot, it would fit nicely.