Malcolm X’s Daughter, Granddaughter Arrested in La Plata

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
UPDATE: TMZ Reports Malikah Saban Shabazz, 51 of Stark, New Hampshire, and Bettih Bahiyah Shabazz, 19 are the daughter and granddaughter of Malcolm X.

1/27/2017: On January 25, 2017, a Prince George’s County police officer was on his way home from work when he ran a tag on a U-Haul truck.

When he found that the truck had been reported stolen to the Vermont State Police earlier that day, the officer broadcasted a lookout for the vehicle.

At approximately 9:50 p.m., a Charles County Sheriff’s officer located the vehicle in a parking lot off of Drury Drive in La Plata.

The two occupants, Malikah Saban Shabazz, 51 of Stark, New Hampshire, and Bettih Bahiyah Shabazz, 19, with no fixed address, were arrested.

Further investigation revealed 7 pit bull terriers, some with severe injuries, in the back of the truck that were kept in inhumane conditions.

Animal Control responded and transported the dogs to the Tri-County Animal Shelter, where they are currently in stable condition. Malikah Shabazz was charged with 7 counts of animal cruelty and theft.

Bettih Shabazz was charged with theft.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/414427/update-malcolm-xs-daughter-granddaughter-arrested-in-la-plata/

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Malcolm would be so proud.

No kidding. And not the first time she has been in trouble with the law. I have to wonder why she has fallen so far. From 2011:

Malikah Shabazz , formerly Malikah Brown, one of the twins Betty Shabazz was carrying when Malcolm X was murdered, was arrested in North Carolina on multiple theft charges.

Malikah Shabazz, 45, has a PhD in Educational Administration & Human Development. she is an Honored Fellow - Africana Black Studies, and has an MS in Mathematical Science.

Shabazz is being held in North Carolina on an outstanding warrant from Queens. Back in NYC, Shabazz was accused in 2009 of stealing the identity of a widow of one of her father's bodyguards. She was also accused of taking $30,000 to pay bills and other expenses.

http://www.huliq.com/10178/malikah-shabazz-jailed-father-malcolm-xs-birthday

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
The comments on TMZ are very interesting. So many people trying to explain it away.

"maybe they stole the Uhaul to save the dogs"

Yeah, ill bet thats it.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow! Bushy23's thread is close to home about he and his dog being attacked by a pit bull. I don't blame the dog(s). I know some very sweet pit bulls. It is the owners that make the dogs dangerous. I am not surprised about Malcolm X's progeny, at all. I think Malcolm had the best intentions to defend Blacks, but things have changed, immensely, since he died. Farrakhan, any one? His progeny has taken it over the top, like most libprogs/Dems. You reap what you sow. Or, something like that.