Anyone know where to get cocoa vino locally?

PeoplesElbow

Have a friend not from the area seems to think that I can get Cocoa Vino (a chocolate wine) locally since she had it when she was in DC a few months ago. Anyone know for sure if any place near PAX river has it on the shelf?

Don't know about Cocoa Vino specifically, but I know there is chocolate wine in just about every wine store. I have a bottle of ChocoVine Raspberry, got it locally but don't remember where.

PeoplesElbow

Don't know about Cocoa Vino specifically, but I know there is chocolate wine in just about every wine store. I have a bottle of ChocoVine Raspberry, got it locally but don't remember where.

It sounds nasty to me, how chocolate is it?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Have a friend not from the area seems to think that I can get Cocoa Vino (a chocolate wine) locally since she had it when she was in DC a few months ago. Anyone know for sure if any place near PAX river has it on the shelf?

ChocoVine? If so, try McKay's in Hollywood or International Beverage as they seem to have the best selection around.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And if International Beverage doesn't carry it, they can still usually get it for you.

There is a local vineyard that does a chocolate wine. In St. Michaels? Something like that, but ABC of all places used to carry it.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Port of Call in Solomons usually has it in stock around Christmas. They may still have some and I know Jerry will order it for you if you really need to get it.