Tipping Point

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;nAVgrk2iyIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVgrk2iyIA[/video]

PsyOps

Pixelated
The way I see this is... the people pushing these protests know full-well what they're doing. They know full-well that ISIS is trying to infiltrate recruits in with the refugees. They have gone to city after city spurring on protests and inciting riots, all for the expressed purpose of creating chaos in our streets. Allowing ISIS terrorists in fits their agenda of creating more chaos and civil unrest. Why do they want this chaos and civil unrest? It demands government to step in and stop it - a police state. They believe this will demonstrate to the country that we need progressives running the show.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The way I see this is... the people pushing these protests know full-well what they're doing. They know full-well that ISIS is trying to infiltrate recruits in with the refugees. They have gone to city after city spurring on protests and inciting riots, all for the expressed purpose of creating chaos in our streets. Allowing ISIS terrorists in fits their agenda of creating more chaos and civil unrest. Why do they want this chaos and civil unrest? It demands government to step in and stop it - a police state. They believe this will demonstrate to the country that we need progressives running the show.

Here's how the thinking goes; Trump is Hitler II for being mean to Muslims who had to sit through a delay at the airport (hate crime to begin with if you ask me) and will be vetted and allowed in soon enough which is not exactly an internment program NOR much of a ban and, further this new Hitler is being mean to people who were on the REAL Hitlers side, people who shared the real Hitlers disaffection with Heebs. Heebs being the people Trump seems to be having a mutual admiration society relationship with.

Further, Muslims are socially conservative. Some VERY much so. So, social liberals hate Trump, another social liberal, for being mean to people who aren't exactly friends with social liberals. Witness Orlando.

So, in effect, they hate him for, basically, trying to protect them from themselves.

This_person

Here's how the thinking goes; Trump is Hitler II for being mean to Muslims who had to sit through a delay at the airport (hate crime to begin with if you ask me) and will be vetted and allowed in soon enough which is not exactly an internment program NOR much of a ban and, further this new Hitler is being mean to people who were on the REAL Hitlers side, people who shared the real Hitlers disaffection with Heebs. Heebs being the people Trump seems to be having a mutual admiration society relationship with.

Further, Muslims are socially conservative. Some VERY much so. So, social liberals hate Trump, another social liberal, for being mean to people who aren't exactly friends with social liberals. Witness Orlando.

So, in effect, they hate him for, basically, trying to protect them from themselves.

:lol:

No offense, Larry, but up until the last sentence, this came across like this:

dumb-blonde.jpg