Where's the Coverage?

Hijinx

Where's the outrage?

I would never say anything to even hint at such a thing. I can't even bring myself to type the word. That's how wrong it is, and I can't believe people are getting away with this.
I'm hoping we're going to wake up one morning and find that these animals have all been rounded up for questioning, if nothing else.

http://vesselnews.io/tech-ceo-rest-easy-people-itll-take-100-days-till-trump-gets-bullet-head/

Guy must like being investigated by Secret Service.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Guy must like being investigated by Secret Service.

It's either not happening, or the media is ignoring it. I'm not hearing about anyone being investigated for threats directed at President Trump or the WH.

officeguy

Why would you think he is not being investigated by the secret service. That's what their field agents out in the states do.

Kev_Russell

It's either not happening, or the media is ignoring it. I'm not hearing about anyone being investigated for threats directed at President Trump or the WH.

Do you think these investigations are made public?

There are far, far more possibilities other than "it's not happening" and "the media is (sic) ignoring it"

This_person

There are far, far more possibilities other than "it's not happening" and "the media is (sic) ignoring it"

I do wonder if Madonna is being investigated for saying she dreams of bombing the WH.

officeguy

Very few of these investigations end up with an indictment or criminal information. A nonspecific statement like this twitter tantrum would probably not amount to a threat specific enough to warrant a prosecution. Otoh, folks who have specifically sent letters to the whitehouse that they would drive to DC to kill the president have and will be prosecuted. According to a friend who spent his career in the secret service at various posts, (Detroit, Milwaukee, the Dakotas), he referred many more individuals to the state hospital than the US attorney.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Ashley Judd definitely needs mental help. I don't recall seeing an adult act like she did for a long time.

It was mental. She has lost most of the lug nuts on her wheels.