Guinness is building a brewery in Baltimore County

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sounds about as bad as getting a Maryland Crab cake in Glasgow.

Actually, about as bad as getting a Maryland crab cake ANYWHERE outside of Maryland.

Hank

my war
Sounds about as bad as getting a Maryland Crab cake in Glasgow.

Actually, about as bad as getting a Maryland crab cake ANYWHERE outside of Maryland.

Come on Larry! Who doesn't love Baltimore County. Some of the classic cespools are in BC!!! Nothing like drinking a Guinness from the tap and watching the zombie junkies stumble down the streets! 'Merica!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Come on Larry! Who doesn't love Baltimore County. Some of the classic cespools are in BC!!! Nothing like drinking a Guinness from the tap and watching the zombie junkies stumble down the streets! 'Merica!!!!

I don't see how 'merica is ever to be great again if the 'in' thing is to drink dank, warm English beer. :drama:

NextJen

Raisin cane
I read an article (didn't read the one posted, sorry) that said they would not be brewing the classic Guinness Stout at this brewery, that will remain in Ireland. This brewery will be dedicated to other Guinness brews and possibly even branching out with some new brews. It still sounds good to me. Will be worth a trip once they are open.