Doctor caught on film 'tea bagging' sleeping patient's face

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sickening is walking into a mosque or a church or a nightclub or onto an airplane and committing mass murder. This is a pervert. A violating of an non consenting adults right to privacy of their body, to be for sure, yet not exactly sickening especially when you consider it's a behavior that very well could be consented to for the fun of it in a personal relationship. Unlike murder.

We could really use a reset of our perspective of what is sickening, awful, outrageous and what not.

Hijinx

Sickening is walking into a mosque or a church or a nightclub or onto an airplane and committing mass murder. This is a pervert. A violating of an non consenting adults right to privacy of their body, to be for sure, yet not exactly sickening especially when you consider it's a behavior that very well could be consented to for the fun of it in a personal relationship. Unlike murder.

We could really use a reset of our perspective of what is sickening, awful, outrageous and what not.

:oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:

Let's see who Larry reels in LOL

stgislander

PREMO Member

And now for today's episode of "How's Larry Feeling Today", with your host.... Larry Gude!!! :diva:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:oldman::oldman::oldman::oldman:

Let's see who Larry reels in LOL

That's probably what I find most compelling about you, you continual insistence that provoking thought and conversation WITH a reasoned point is fishing.

Say what you will about me. You can not say, with any credibility, that I just throw stuff out there and see what happens. You are, right now, thinking of several people who do that. None of whom are me.

Toxick

Splat
Sure. Is it OK to question your sense of proportion or question your value system?

No.

Because you are just assuming I'm engaging in equal amounts of outrage and disgust.
So, no.

Not until you know what the #### you're talking about.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No.

Because you are just assuming I'm engaging in equal amounts of outrage and disgust.
So, no.

Not until you know what the #### you're talking about.

I'm not assuming a ####ign thing. You said this
Am I allowed to be outraged and sickened by both acts?

You are free to define HOW much each outrages you and/or sickens you. So, no, I don't know what you're ####ing snowflake mind is thinking or how much each harms your psyche. I AM saying, and did say, this guy is a pervert who violated an unwilling person. That offends me and I think it wrong, It does NOT sicken me.

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:shrug: It would seem to sicken others.

How is that wrong?

I get you disagree on whether it raises to the level of "sickening", but that's a pretty subjective term.

Isn't a common theme on here that society is 'worse' and coarsening? My ONLY point here is that this is NOT 'sickening' to me. It's a crime and offensive. There is a LOT that sickens me and it's not some pervert doctor. When we use up all the outrage words for rather mundane stuff, then what?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I get you disagree on whether it raises to the level of "sickening", but that's a pretty subjective term.

...to which I provided some context.

It's like Move On around here. ####ing candy asses boo hooing when their perspective gets challenged. On an opinion forum no less. "I'm OUTRAGED! This IS SICKENING!!! This is OFFENSIVE!!!!! Boo ####ing hoo. Where's the weighted blankets and pacifiers? :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Isn't a common theme on here that society is 'worse' and coarsening? My ONLY point here is that this is NOT 'sickening' to me. It's a crime and offensive. There is a LOT that sickens me and it's not some pervert doctor. When we use up all the outrage words for rather mundane stuff, then what?

If you knew the guy had genital warts or syphilis, would it sicken you then?