Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: We need a new sub forum....

  1. #1

    We need a new sub forum....

    ...for all the people who come on here to complain that people argue and debate and and disagree and tackle the issues of the day or fashion or hobbies or what have you.

    We could call it the 'Farmers Tread"


    "Looks like weather today...."
    "Yup"
    "See you tomorrow"
    "Yup"


    Or, the "Deep Thinkers" tread

    "What do you think about THIS??????"
    "Don't bother me. I'ma thinkin'"


    Or the "I'm on my period. Don't say anything" tread? The Vagina monoblog?

    Or, "Can I just get a hug"

    Or "Time out" or "Safe Space" or "The Snowflake's Room?"

    Really. We need a discussion forum where there is NO discussion. Or, at the very least, mild opinion expressing coupled with extreme manners and apologies. Maybe we could call it "Canada"?

    How about just..."Sticks and Stones may break my bones but WORDS hurt me like a mother####er!!!!!"

    A little help????


    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  2. #2
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,949
    Blog Entries
    2
    We have two subforums for Politics and News. The other 27 are for other topics. I think that's enough.

    The folks who complain about political and news talk are Progbots who expect to be entertained without contributing. THEY don't want to start an interesting discussion; they want YOU to do it so they can read it and not participate.

    Ignore them.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    We have two subforums for Politics and News. The other 27 are for other topics. I think that's enough.

    The folks who complain about political and news talk are Progbots who expect to be entertained without contributing. THEY don't want to start an interesting discussion; they want YOU to do it so they can read it and not participate.

    Ignore them.
    I drive traffic for you.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  4. #4
    Registered User Gummie's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    LSD (Lower Slower Delaware)
    Posts
    478
    And here I thought you were going to start a thread for the bubble head sewer sailors!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummie View Post
    And here I thought you were going to start a thread for the bubble head sewer sailors!
    They should have one too!
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  6. #6
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,949
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I drive traffic for you.
    Not really. It's not a paying job anyway, but nice try.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Not really. It's not a paying job anyway, but nice try.
    Now you tell me.

    ####, I'm sorry. I honestly thought it drove traffic for you.

    I'll cut it out, then.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

  8. #8
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,949
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Now you tell me.

    ####, I'm sorry. I honestly thought it drove traffic for you.

    I'll cut it out, then.
    Most people either cannot or have no desire to spend their time on your esoteric blathering. If you really want to drive traffic, post about something more people are interested in.

    Naked Britney, remember?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    ...for all the people who come on here to complain that people argue and debate and and disagree and tackle the issues of the day or fashion or hobbies or what have you.

    We could call it the 'Farmers Tread"


    "Looks like weather today...."
    "Yup"
    "See you tomorrow"
    "Yup"


    Or, the "Deep Thinkers" tread

    "What do you think about THIS??????"
    "Don't bother me. I'ma thinkin'"


    Or the "I'm on my period. Don't say anything" tread? The Vagina monoblog?

    Or, "Can I just get a hug"

    Or "Time out" or "Safe Space" or "The Snowflake's Room?"

    Really. We need a discussion forum where there is NO discussion. Or, at the very least, mild opinion expressing coupled with extreme manners and apologies. Maybe we could call it "Canada"?

    How about just..."Sticks and Stones may break my bones but WORDS hurt me like a mother####er!!!!!"

    A little help????


    I think we need a snowflake room, that way folks will feel safe
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

  10. #10
    Registered User Grumpy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Loveville
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Naked Britney, remember?
    Britney's a sub?? didn't know that.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |