Pelosi caught on hot mic, "Tell them you're a muslim"

littlelady

God bless the USA
I cannot understand people like Pelosi.
She really has no reason to hate Trump except the fact that he beat the Democrats.
So whyare they stirring these things up.

It certainly isn't helping the country
I am pretty much convinced that they do not want to see a peaceful successful America.
Their attacks border on sedition.

Because their agenda was stopped in its tracks to fundamentally change America, like Obama wanted and continued. That is why they threw Hillary in there; she would have continued the agenda. You are right they don't want peace in America. Also, I saw something tonight where Pelosi was talking to a woman whose son was murdered by an illegal. Old Nanc went off on some tangent about capitalism, after she told the mother she would pray for her. What a bitch Old Nanc is. She has a fortune because of capitalism. Old Nanc is a disgusting human being.

Edit. I forgot to say Old Nanc, also, said that the people living in sanctuary cities are not breaking any laws. Really? This puts Old Nanc over the top. She has lost her ever lovin' mind. Bitch in an ivory tower. Oh, and yeah, I saw this on O'Reilly. There was tape footage showing it coming out of her mouth. No spin on this one.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Because their agenda was stopped in its tracks to fundamentally change America, like Obama wanted and continued. That is why they threw Hillary in there; she would have continued the agenda. You are right they don't want peace in America. Also, I saw something tonight where Pelosi was talking to a woman whose son was murdered by an illegal. Old Nanc went off on some tangent about capitalism, after she told the mother she would pray for her. What a bitch Old Nanc is. She has a fortune because of capitalism. Old Nanc is a disgusting human being.

I wonder who Nancy prays to.She likes to murder God's children. Not to get into religion much, but I can see a forgiving God forgiving a mother who cannot afford another child, or one who does not want to bring a deformed child into the world. But how does He forgive a rich powerful woman who is in favor of killing the unborn, because it helps her political power..

tommyjo

I cannot understand people like Pelosi.
She really has no reason to hate Trump except the fact that he beat the Democrats.
So whyare they stirring these things up.

It certainly isn't helping the country
I am pretty much convinced that they do not want to see a peaceful successful America.
Their attacks border on sedition.

And how would you categorize your comments about Mr. Obama and all those who are citizens of this country but don't look or think like you and who don't pray like you do???

littlelady

God bless the USA
And how would you categorize your comments about Mr. Obama and all those who are citizens of this country but don't look or think like you and who don't pray like you do???

Hey, tj! Why didn't you respond to my post? I am so hurt. :lol: You just jumped the shark, AGAIN! Big surprise. First of all, Pelosi mentioned the word pray (who she prays to, I have no idea). As far as you saying 'who don't look or think like you' doesn't even make sense. You are the poster child on this forum for that comment. :killingme: For your sake, get a grip. Trump made no false promises, and it is happening. Take care of your 'pussy' hat. There will be many more protests before this is over, and you will need it. Just a side note. I have never seen Hijinx call Mr. Obama any stupid names.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Saw a Muslim comment on this - to sum up, Dems don't give a fig about Islam - they're just props to further an end to these guys.

Hijinx

This country is made up of people who don't look like me or pray to the same God.
They have every right to be here as long as they don't want to change this country into a third world sh1thole with Sharia law.
If they believe murder of the unborn is a great idea I think they suck.
Mr Obama I categorize as undoubtedly the sorriest bigot, and embittered for no reason a-hole who ever sat in the WH.

Does that answer your question?

This_person

In my humble opinion, they do not.

Almost 40 years ago President Carter sent out the Voyager. Included in the note on Voyager was the statement, "We human beings are still divided into nations states, but these states are rapidly becoming a single global civilization." The clear and obvious implication of this line is that subdividing ourselves into nations is primitive, but we are evolving into less primitive beings. Personally, I do not concur with that sentiment, but it seems to be the overriding sentiment of the progressive community.

The arguments are constantly made about how other countries conduct their business better than we do. Citizens of the United States are literally laughed at and chided by leftists up to and including the most recent president of the United States for not being multi-lingual on average. We have had Supreme Court decisions that cited, as a basis for decision, other countries' laws. We refer to the United Nations as a superior body to the United States government instead of inferior to it according to our own Constitution.

The left, and (yes, Larry, Bush too) some on the right have pushed this notion of global governance.

I do not concur, and I do not submit.

Carter%20letter_jpg_CROP_original-original.jpg

Hijinx

In my humble opinion, they do not.

Almost 40 years ago President Carter sent out the Voyager. Included in the note on Voyager was the statement, "We human beings are still divided into nations states, but these states are rapidly becoming a single global civilization." The clear and obvious implication of this line is that subdividing ourselves into nations is primitive, but we are evolving into less primitive beings. Personally, I do not concur with that sentiment, but it seems to be the overriding sentiment of the progressive community.

The arguments are constantly made about how other countries conduct their business better than we do. Citizens of the United States are literally laughed at and chided by leftists up to and including the most recent president of the United States for not being multi-lingual on average. We have had Supreme Court decisions that cited, as a basis for decision, other countries' laws. We refer to the United Nations as a superior body to the United States government instead of inferior to it according to our own Constitution.

The left, and (yes, Larry, Bush too) some on the right have pushed this notion of global governance.

I do not concur, and I do not submit.

View attachment 116998

How many languages did our last President speak.?

At least this one has a wife who can interpret 5 of them for him.

SamSpade

We refer to the United Nations as a superior body to the United States government instead of inferior to it according to our own Constitution.

If we applied the concepts opposing the Electoral College to the United Nations then the logical course of action would be that nations such as China and India together would be largely entitled to decide the entire course of action for the planet - since within their borders a "democratic" response would reflect the desires of people living there. and thereby a near majority of the world.

Of course, most people would object to such things because as we know, people are interested in their own interests. China and India would make decisions in the interest of China and India - and not everyone in the world.

And for good reason. Their concerns will not be the same as ours.

Thus - I don't trust the opinions of a world body where the members look out for themselves. They will never choose an outcome best or best suited for us.

This_person

If we applied the concepts opposing the Electoral College to the United Nations then the logical course of action would be that nations such as China and India together would be largely entitled to decide the entire course of action for the planet - since within their borders a "democratic" response would reflect the desires of people living there. and thereby a near majority of the world.

Of course, most people would object to such things because as we know, people are interested in their own interests. China and India would make decisions in the interest of China and India - and not everyone in the world.

And for good reason. Their concerns will not be the same as ours.

Thus - I don't trust the opinions of a world body where the members look out for themselves. They will never choose an outcome best or best suited for us.

Concur, completely.

Chris0nllyn

As much as some of you want it to be, this isn't about Muslims.

This is about how our political leaders manipulate. If you think this is only coming from the left, you're insane.

SamSpade

as much as some of you want it to be, this isn't about muslims.

This is about how our political leaders manipulate. If you think this is only coming from the left, you're insane.

GENERALLY - yes. Of course. And the press, if they're cooperating with the politicians.

On this issue - not so much. I can't see an angle that helps the right in making this about Muslims.