Attachments

• trump.JPG
    trump.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 351

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why are these places allowing the freaks to destroy their towns? Why aren't the cops putting an end to this and why aren't the Mayors shutting this crap down?

This is some third world ####.

Hijinx

Well. I'm not sure how someone would even respond to that. Vital statistics? Links to his columns and social media? What?

I have watched a couple of his Video's and I like him.
He aint no dummy, and he puts down liberals. Put's them down hard.

If he went to Berkele so many heads would explode there would be brain matter all over the auditorium.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Well. I'm not sure how someone would even respond to that. Vital statistics? Links to his columns and social media? What?

I know what his response is when he's called a racist, and I think it's way up there on the funny scale.

This_person

Quick; what do you know about Milo?

:popcorn:

I know he was planned to speak, and was shut down by rioters (no other good word for it).

We have police protection to allow the KKK to speak, because there is a first amendment to the constitution.

We have a political party that says the other political party shuts down speech - while shutting down speech.

Regardless of what Milo had to say, or what is known about him, or anything else, there is no justification to throw rocks, destroy things, set things on fire, all while screeching for tolerance, inclusion, acceptance of diverse thought processes, and claiming others won't do those things.

What else do I need to know?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I know he was planned to speak, and was shut down by rioters (no other good word for it).

We have police protection to allow the KKK to speak, because there is a first amendment to the constitution.

We have a political party that says the other political party shuts down speech - while shutting down speech.

Regardless of what Milo had to say, or what is known about him, or anything else, there is no justification to throw rocks, destroy things, set things on fire, all while screeching for tolerance, inclusion, acceptance of diverse thought processes, and claiming others won't do those things.

What else do I need to know?

That he is gay, flamingly so, flamboyant, pretty smart, well spoken, entertaining and NOTHING like whom you'd expect Berkley to protest.

One of his key points, as a gay guy, is that he is pro life, anti abortion, because the moment any gay gene is identified he thinks people will specifically abort those babies; him.

He has the credibility many a straight, old, white Christian lacks when speaking to a college audience.

This_person

That he is gay, flamingly so, flamboyant, pretty smart, well spoken, entertaining and NOTHING like whom you'd expect Berkley to protest.

One of his key points, as a gay guy, is that he is pro life, anti abortion, because the moment any gay gene is identified he thinks people will specifically abort those babies; him.

He has the credibility many a straight, old, white Christian lacks when speaking to a college audience.

I could not have told you one of those things, let alone all of them. I've heard "Breitbart", and that's about it. Given that they're college students, that's apparently all they needed to know. Instead of listening and considering, they simply decided to destroy stuff rather than have him come there.