AF General guilty of coercing sex is retired on only $156K annually

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
RHIP

The Air Force has stripped a retired four-star general of two ranks and docked him about $60,000 per year in pension payments after determining that he had coerced sex with a subordinate officer three times and told her that he would “deny it until the day he died,” USA TODAY has learned from documents and interviews.

just let me put the tip in

Restitution

"The punishment is likely the harshest the Air Force can dole out, said Don Christensen, a retired Air Force colonel and its former top prosecutor. Junior officers and enlisted troops often face harsher penalties than generals and admirals."

So..... you are saying that the penalty is the harshest the AF can dole out BUT..... in the next breath you say that JOs and Enlisted get harsher punishments? :shrug: :doh:

Which is it???

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So..... you are saying that the penalty is the harshest the AF can dole out BUT..... in the next breath you say that JOs and Enlisted get harsher punishments? :shrug: :doh:

Which is it???

It's the harshest punishment for a General Officer... FAR from the harshest punishment an enlisted person would get.

I hope like hell they'd punish me and make me take his retirement pay.

What's interesting is it sounds to me to be the equivalent of a felony.. and if you are convicted of a felony you can lose your military retirement.