2017 Fantasy Season Rules

stgislander

PREMO Member
With Speed Week just around the corner, I wondering what our rules are going to be this year.

If I had to suggest anything, I would eliminate the "Pick 7" once the Chase started. Seems like we were all picking the same seven drivers. Picking fewer drivers, with possibly higher points, would make it more interesting.

OldHillcrestGuy

Hopefully we all made it through the winter season. I actually think I may have been then one who suggested picking 7 drivers several years back so that people would have the chance to get more points so that they might make a move up the standings. Since then I agree that it seemed that all the same drivers are being picked by everyone or it could be that NASCAR is getting to predicable, like the rich owners Hendrick, Gibbs can afford to have 3,4 or 5 drivers racing for them and of course have more money to spend to make sure their cars can out preform the small companies with less money to work with.
I have no problems with taking away the top 7.

homedepot20

I have NO problem with that also , FIVE (5) picks thru out the entire 36 races ! We can debate last year trial CHAMPIONSHIP bonus pick of 5points for 2017 Champion before Chase , however I thought it was a good incentive ( Too bad NO ONE was awarded additional points )

Last edited:

homedepot20

Soooo... I guess it's just you and I this year. :shrug:

I'm back also !!! I have had a rough period of home life issues from October to now . I still have Web IT issue at my employment that bans this web site ( Go Figure!) so I can only go online at home & I'm not a internet "junkie" at home , so i'll most likely be online Sundays & when I make picks before race

Last edited:

calvcopf

I have NO problem with that also , FIVE (5) picks thru out the entire 36 races ! We can debate last year trial CHAMPIONSHIP bonus pick of 5points for 2017 Champion before Chase , however I thought it was a good incentive ( Too bad NO ONE was awarded additional points )

I'm for keeping the Championship bonus pick.