From Hollywood to The Hill

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm hearing some pretty scary stuff. The kind of stuff that starts civil wars. You people need to be careful what you ask for.
And even if you don't, you still might get more than you've bargained for. I'd be very careful about what I say, if I were you.

Attachments

• sed.JPG
    sed.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 235

tommyjo

When have you ever been very careful about what you say?

You are among the most ignorant and uninformed people on here.

Please go back a couple years and view the comments about red stated succeeding and conservatives leaving...

You people are such a pack of hypocrites.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Please go back a couple years and view the comments about red stated succeeding and conservatives leaving...

You're a broken record. Please come up with some new material.

glhs837

Power with Control

Okay, to small-medium words here....

Secede - Legally leave the union through a political process. You can advocate this all day.

Overthrow - Armed rebellion seeking to remove the legally elected govt from power. Advocating this is sedition.

Assassinate - Kill a leader or political figure. Advocating this or other harm towards the President is a criminal offense.

I'm open to instances of people here advocating these things over the last eight years. Also examples of nationally known figures like politicians or artists like actors or singers doing the same. I'll be waiting.......

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yep, that's what the rioters looked like, both in DC and Berkeley...

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 200