Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess the Name of the New Otter at the Calvert Marine Museum

Guess the Name of the New Otter at the Calvert Marine Museum

The Calvert Marine Museum is proud to announce that a new otter will be joining the ranks on February 14. Fall in love with this new pal by guessing his name! The Otter Name Game will begin on February 15 and clues will be given weekly on Wednesdays at noon. Look for them on the website at http://www.calvertmarinemuseum.com/3...Otter-Live-Cam, and on the museum facebook page. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 8 at noon.

The first person to guess the name correctly will receive a one--hour behind-the-scenes tour for up to six people with the otters and animal care staff. All the way from Louisiana, this new boy is sure to be welcomed by Chumley and Chessie-Grace, acclimating slowly in the newly renovated holding area. Contest participants can enter as many times as they like, but only one name per entry please. The first person to correctly guess the name will be the winner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    The Calvert Marine Museum is proud to announce that a new otter will be joining the ranks on February 14. Fall in love with this new pal by guessing his name! The Otter Name Game will begin on February 15 and clues will be given weekly on Wednesdays at noon. Look for them on the website at http://www.calvertmarinemuseum.com/3...Otter-Live-Cam, and on the museum facebook page. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, March 8 at noon.

The first person to guess the name correctly will receive a one--hour behind-the-scenes tour for up to six people with the otters and animal care staff. All the way from Louisiana, this new boy is sure to be welcomed by Chumley and Chessie-Grace, acclimating slowly in the newly renovated holding area. Contest participants can enter as many times as they like, but only one name per entry please. The first person to correctly guess the name will be the winner.
    Is he coming from S-otter-ly??
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Erik Stratton?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Erik Stratton?
    Briggsand Stratton? :snort:
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Blog Entries
    This otter be good.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Skipjack, Pax, Schooner, Bugeye, Isaac (as in, Isaac Solomon) are my guesses.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

7. 02-15-2017, 10:48 AM

I have become addicted to watching these otters. I wish they'd put the new one with the other two. Aren't otters social creatures? New one is in a room by himself/herself 24/7. Seems pretty timid of the care-takers so having the other two otters as companions might help him/her.

Dale?
    Nepotism begins at home

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Dale?
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Dale?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 35