Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl LI

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    He has won 5 Super Bowls, DipChit....
    How kind of you to respond to my comment, Hankaroo. And, also, thank you for your recent PM. You missed my point. Who ####ing cares if Brady, or whoever has won x amount of Super Bowls? The NFL is a joke, and football is not important in our lives as compared to what else we are facing. Anything else? Bring it!

One more thing. Brady didn't win the Super Bowl all by himself. It was done as a team. Do you have posters of Brady plastered all over your teenage room. I think you do. I don't want to know about your fantasy football.
    Last edited by littlelady; 02-06-2017 at 01:16 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    How kind of you to respond to my comment, Hankaroo. And, also, thank you for your recent PM. You missed my point. Who ####ing cares if Brady, or whoever has won x amount of Super Bowls? The NFL is a joke, and football is not important in our lives as compared to what else we are facing. Anything else? Bring it!
    Yeah, you're right. We should all be miserable like you. No entertainment, no nothing.... Just misery!

And please don't PM me again.

Yeah, you're right. We should all be miserable like you. No entertainment, no nothing.... Just misery!

I like you!:

JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap. And, also, from what I hear Gaga didn't do the political thing. Good for her!

Also, I think it is funny how much the media wanted to make of the fact that Trump is friends with Brady and Belichick. Ha Ha!
    Well Wackadoody, why do you constantly feel the need to post on a the threads that you know Jack about. Oh it's about time for the Opiates to kick in. Name:  coke-sniff.gif
Views: 243
Size:  8.6 KB
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Well Wackadoody, why do you constantly feel the need to post on a the threads that you know Jack about. Oh it's about time for the Opiates to kick in. Name:  coke-sniff.gif
Views: 243
Size:  8.6 KB
    In turn, why do you constantly feel a need to post on threads that you know Jack about? And, why do you infer that I take opiates? I am glad you live Indiana, and I will never run into your ass. You might regret it. Just sayin'. And, where was your dog in this fight, until now, troll? Just askin'.

Oh, wait...you and Hank were made from the same mold...hmmm. I get it. Y'all are hoots bros! Maybe, one in the same. The timing between posts would allow y'all to log in under alternate names. :

Last edited by littlelady; 02-06-2017 at 02:17 AM.

You have a bigger pussycat than I do after two children. You are the poster child for the 'not so macho man'. Live with it.

I am not miserable. I take life on as it is given to me, and I don't think of it as some stupid football game. I wish Kathy Bates could have gotten a hold of you.
    Last edited by littlelady; 02-06-2017 at 03:06 AM.

"CASH ME OUTSIDE. HOW BOUT DAS."

Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Great Game Go PATS
    Walk through the fire Fly through the smoke

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Dear Tom Brady haters:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haha.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	117071

The funny thing is to me - is the Falcons totally lost that game! I rooted for them, because I had no dawg in the fight and picked the underdawg. I was also impressed that Brady was up for his 5th SB win! I actually surprised when the Falcons seemed to be shutting out the Pats. Then came the 2nd half. WHOA! I was just as happy that Brady got the record win, though. Who doesn't love a winner?

The back story about his mom - which I didn't hear until later on - is so touching. I'm a sucker for a touching story like that. What a joy it must be for her to celebrate this win with her son. Awesome!

JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap. And, also, from what I hear Gaga didn't do the political thing. Good for her!

Also, I think it is funny how much the media wanted to make of the fact that Trump is friends with Brady and Belichick. Ha Ha!

Why are you always such a Debbie Downer? Good grief, you're a miserable wretch. If you don't like the SB -then why post in the SB thread to pi** on someone else's cornflakes? There are plenty of puppy threads for you to read.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.