Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl LI

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Because I can. You reply, also, when you want to. I am the same as you; a member of this forum.

You missed my point. The Super Bowl is an extravaganza of nothing that is important. Thanks for your reply.
    Is there anything you don't feel the need to horn into and become the center of attention? I swear if you happened along a Black Panther or ISIS meeting you would insert yourself and start telling t hem about how you moved.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I don't really give a damn about football and don't have a favorite team, but I do like a good game. Plus it's always fun to see Monello jumping around and yelling.

What I don't get is the Brady hate. What's not to like about that guy? He should be everybody's favorite player instead of some douche who can't stop getting in trouble and beating up his girlfriend.

Exactly!

One more thing. Football reminds me of history and the gladiator stadium. I think it is stupid. Many players have been maimed for life because of this game. It is like the fans are the Romans and give a or Stupid. Period. Baseball is different. That is my game to watch. There is much more strategy, and less injury. Apple pie, and all that.

And, why do you infer that I take opiates?
    Black dog did not infer anything. You did.

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post

"CASH ME OUTSIDE. HOW BOUT DAS."

Because I can. You reply, also, when you want to. I am the same as you; a member of this forum.

You missed my point. The Super Bowl is an extravaganza of nothing that is important. Thanks for your reply.
    Everyone got your point...your the one who didn't get the point of the reply. Your response is childish and once again shows your lack of intelligence.

Above ALL ELSE...however...your commentary finally proves beyond the shadow of any doubt...that YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    your commentary finally proves beyond the shadow of any doubt...that YOU ARE NOT A PATRIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see what you did there
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Awesome game, and the best Mercedes commercial ever. I wondered after seeing the gas tank if Captain America was going to show up.

Is Wackadoody awake and tweaking yet?
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap!
    So, people should just sit and argue politics all day?

You should enjoy the idea of the Super Bowl or even a football game in general - plenty of people get completely ####-faced hammered before, during and after the game- this could be YOUR sport!
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Brady lucked out. No beast, no nothing. It is how the cookies fell. No big deal.
    Luck favors the prepared mind. Meaning all the luck in the world doesn't make passes, and all the luck in the world wont help those who give up when they are way behind. The cookies only fell that way because they did not mentally check out, they kept pushing and looking for ways to win.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Members who have read this thread: 85