vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Tom Brady haters:

haha.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap. And, also, from what I hear Gaga didn't do the political thing. Good for her!

Also, I think it is funny how much the media wanted to make of the fact that Trump is friends with Brady and Belichick. Ha Ha!

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
JMO, the Super Bowl has no impact on my life. Didn't watch. Don't care. No wings. No nachos. No nothing. There are more important things going on in our country. I am in disbelief at how much 'fans' spend on this bull crap. And, also, from what I hear Gaga didn't do the political thing. Good for her!

Then why reply to a thread about the Super Bowl.....?
Great game....

littlelady

God bless the USA
Then why reply to a thread about the Super Bowl.....?
Great game....

Because I can. You reply, also, when you want to. I am the same as you; a member of this forum.

You missed my point. The Super Bowl is an extravaganza of nothing that is important. Thanks for your reply. :smile:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't really give a damn about football and don't have a favorite team, but I do like a good game. Plus it's always fun to see Monello jumping around and yelling.

What I don't get is the Brady hate. What's not to like about that guy? He should be everybody's favorite player instead of some douche who can't stop getting in trouble and beating up his girlfriend.

littlelady

God bless the USA
One more thing. Football reminds me of history and the gladiator stadium. I think it is stupid. Many players have been maimed for life because of this game. It is like the fans are the Romans and give a :yay: or :boo: Stupid. Period. Baseball is different. That is my game to watch. There is much more strategy, and less injury. Apple pie, and all that.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
I don't really give a damn about football and don't have a favorite team, but I do like a good game. Plus it's always fun to see Monello jumping around and yelling.

What I don't get is the Brady hate. What's not to like about that guy? He should be everybody's favorite player instead of some douche who can't stop getting in trouble and beating up his girlfriend.

Brady is a beast. Legend.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He has won 5 Super Bowls, DipChit....

How kind of you to respond to my comment, Hankaroo. And, also, thank you for your recent PM. You missed my point. Who ####ing cares if Brady, or whoever has won x amount of Super Bowls? The NFL is a joke, and football is not important in our lives as compared to what else we are facing. Anything else? Bring it!

One more thing. Brady didn't win the Super Bowl all by himself. It was done as a team. Do you have posters of Brady plastered all over your teenage room. I think you do. I don't want to know about your fantasy football. :lol:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
How kind of you to respond to my comment, Hankaroo. And, also, thank you for your recent PM. You missed my point. Who ####ing cares if Brady, or whoever has won x amount of Super Bowls? The NFL is a joke, and football is not important in our lives as compared to what else we are facing. Anything else? Bring it!

Yeah, you're right. We should all be miserable like you. No entertainment, no nothing.... Just misery!

And please don't PM me again.

black dog

Free America

Also, I think it is funny how much the media wanted to make of the fact that Trump is friends with Brady and Belichick. Ha Ha!

Well Wackadoody, why do you constantly feel the need to post on a the threads that you know Jack about. Oh it's about time for the Opiates to kick in. View attachment 117072

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well Wackadoody, why do you constantly feel the need to post on a the threads that you know Jack about. Oh it's about time for the Opiates to kick in. View attachment 117072

In turn, why do you constantly feel a need to post on threads that you know Jack about? And, why do you infer that I take opiates? I am glad you live Indiana, and I will never run into your ass. You might regret it. Just sayin'. And, where was your dog in this fight, until now, troll? Just askin'.

Oh, wait...you and Hank were made from the same mold...hmmm. I get it. Y'all are hoots bros! Maybe, one in the same. The timing between posts would allow y'all to log in under alternate names. :killingme:

:roflmao:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yeah, you're right. We should all be miserable like you. No entertainment, no nothing.... Just misery!

And please don't PM me again.

You have a bigger pussycat than I do after two children. You are the poster child for the 'not so macho man'. Live with it. :lol:

I am not miserable. I take life on as it is given to me, and I don't think of it as some stupid football game. I wish Kathy Bates could have gotten a hold of you. :lol:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

The funny thing is to me - is the Falcons totally lost that game! I rooted for them, because I had no dawg in the fight and picked the underdawg. I was also impressed that Brady was up for his 5th SB win! I actually surprised when the Falcons seemed to be shutting out the Pats. Then came the 2nd half. WHOA! I was just as happy that Brady got the record win, though. Who doesn't love a winner?

The back story about his mom - which I didn't hear until later on - is so touching. I'm a sucker for a touching story like that. What a joy it must be for her to celebrate this win with her son. Awesome!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Why are you always such a Debbie Downer? Good grief, you're a miserable wretch. If you don't like the SB -then why post in the SB thread to pi** on someone else's cornflakes? There are plenty of puppy threads for you to read.