Calvert woman makes WTOP news with Trump flag and yard displays

steppinthrax

It's free country, but the election is over now and it looks trashy.

It looked trashy to began with. But of course acceptable in CC.

I suspect the size of her house is directly relational to the size of her brain. I bet she blames non-existent blacks and other minorities for her problems.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's free country, but the election is over now...

Is it? the absolutely stunning way in which a LOT of people wish to see a legitimate election over turned should scare the living #### out of all of us. That a supporter of the winner would keep going is, at worst, of a kind with those who sure have not put it behind them and moved on to the prospects of doing better the next time.

steppinthrax

Is it? the absolutely stunning way in which a LOT of people wish to see a legitimate election over turned should scare the living #### out of all of us. That a supporter of the winner would keep going is, at worst, of a kind with those who sure have not put it behind them and moved on to the prospects of doing better the next time.

If the election were different you'd see all the same or similar type of bull#### from the other side.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If the election were different you'd see all the same or similar type of bull#### from the other side.

No, you wouldn't. We saw the TEA party and talk radio and FOX news grumbling for 8 years. We had ONE major political figure say his goal was to see to it that President Obama was a one term president and ONE jackass at the State of the Union speech call him a liar. We didn't see mass marches. We didn't see large numbers of key figures trying to legitimize him. We saw left wing press celebrating and we saw right wing press focusing on what Mitt and McCain did wrong, how to win the next time.

I'm no trump fan and I think we NEED the Democrats to provide check and balance next election and, unlike the R's who went about winning election after election (with a LOT of help from President Obama), we're seeing the D's make it virtually impossible to win next time. And we're DAMN sure not seeing or hearing a PEEP about what the D's did wrong to lose. Right now, it is ALL about trying to deligitimize Trump's win.

:shrug:

steppinthrax

No, you wouldn't. We saw the TEA party and talk radio and FOX news grumbling for 8 years. We had ONE major political figure say his goal was to see to it that President Obama was a one term president and ONE jackass at the State of the Union speech call him a liar. We didn't see mass marches. We didn't see large numbers of key figures trying to legitimize him. We saw left wing press celebrating and we saw right wing press focusing on what Mitt and McCain did wrong, how to win the next time.

I'm no trump fan and I think we NEED the Democrats to provide check and balance next election and, unlike the R's who went about winning election after election (with a LOT of help from President Obama), we're seeing the D's make it virtually impossible to win next time. And we're DAMN sure not seeing or hearing a PEEP about what the D's did wrong to lose. Right now, it is ALL about trying to deligitimize Trump's win.

:shrug:

Are you sure. Say that again.... I didn't hear it the first time....

J1hSHPi.jpg

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Are you sure. Say that again.... I didn't hear it the first time....

]

Fair enough. You're argument is that it's the same.

So, if so, how do D's win in less than 2 years? If you're right, should be easy. If I'm right, that the left is going way over board, more so than the R's ever dreamed of, then what?

;buddies:

steppinthrax

Where did you get this idea?

I've intentionally blacked out her DOB for privacy (but this is all public anyway).

She's originally from PG county in the late 80's likely left due to "white flight". You have everything, assault, tenant hold over, divorce, DUI/DWI (under jury trial), disorderly, disturbing the peace, failure to obey law enforcement, DUI AGAIN, traffic, traffic, traffic, financial and finally to top it all off Bankruptcy.

But hey, carry on. This minority here needs to get back in his corner!!!!!

casep.jpg

steppinthrax

And if you saw Trump being burned in effigy, you're reaction would be...???

Good point.

Because if it's negative, it's fake news, if positive it's good news.

If Trump being burned, it's wrong, if Obama/Clinton/Bernie being burned it's good.

And of course, they have this chip on their shoulder...

steppinthrax

Fair enough. You're argument is that it's the same.

So, if so, how do D's win in less than 2 years? If you're right, should be easy. If I'm right, that the left is going way over board, more so than the R's ever dreamed of, then what?

;buddies:

Well so thus far we know how well Trump is doing. I really gotta love that immigration ban. I mean it was wrong to give them a week notice. Now it makes no difference because the ban was temp halted since Friday of last week. Appeals is today at 3 in a liberal court.

So his platform is we need to fix america's infrastructure, yet he wants to spend 20B building a nonsensical wall and waste time fighting an immigration ban that is currently not active hence contracting his original idea.

Well see how much this country will go full blown Dem after 4 years....

Kinnakeet

Well so thus far we know how well Trump is doing. I really gotta love that immigration ban. I mean it was wrong to give them a week notice. Now it makes no difference because the ban was temp halted since Friday of last week. Appeals is today at 3 in a liberal court.

So his platform is we need to fix america's infrastructure, yet he wants to spend 20B building a nonsensical wall and waste time fighting an immigration ban that is currently not active hence contracting his original idea.

Well see how much this country will go full blown Dem after 4 years....
GOD lets hope another dem does not get:elaine::larry: in the WHITE house ever again they are hell bent on destroying our country for votes,and also hope the gop sees the light.They are all the same they will say anything and do anything for votes that is why trump was elected he doesnt need the money and if he didnt win he would have said oh well.
Trump wiil be potus for 8 years and will make this country GREAT once again!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I've intentionally blacked out her DOB for privacy (but this is all public anyway).

She's originally from PG county in the late 80's likely left due to "white flight". You have everything, assault, tenant hold over, divorce, DUI/DWI (under jury trial), disorderly, disturbing the peace, failure to obey law enforcement, DUI AGAIN, traffic, traffic, traffic, financial and finally to top it all off Bankruptcy.

But hey, carry on. This minority here needs to get back in his corner!!!!!

View attachment 117090

In response to your PM that I hadn't commented back to you, I wasn't awaiting your response with baited breath. I was off line. I do that sometimes.