Thread: New Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

New Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Took it out of the box, charged it, per instruction. The assumption was, it already had a 32GB SD card. Not so.
    Upon reading the literature that came with the device, discovered that a 128MB SD card (Not Included) can be used. Or did I mis-read what I read?
    Last edited by DEEKAYPEE8569; 02-10-2017 at 12:23 PM.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Took it out of the box, charged it, per instruction. The assumption was, it already had a 32GB SD card. Not so.
    Upon reading the literature that came with the device, discovered that a 128MB SD card (Not Included) can be used. Or did I mis-read what I read?
    Most likely has 32 GB storage and a micro SD card up to 128GB can be used to supplement storage.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    Most likely has 32 GB storage and a micro SD card up to 128GB can be used to supplement storage.
    After my initial post, I researched beyond the little tri-fold "instruction" sheet that came with the tablet and got things figger'd out.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.