Rifle accessories...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Perhaps a new Bipod.

IMG_0746.JPG

black dog

Free America
He needs to be kicked in the balls and have that rifle taken away. after he and her learn the basic rules for handling firearms he can have it back.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He needs to be kicked in the balls and have that rifle taken away. after he and her learn the basic rules for handling firearms he can have it back.

Or ..we could probably safely assume the whole thing was staged just for the picture and no shots taken. ;-)

black dog

Free America
It's good to know that the rules get tossed aside when goofing around. Loudest noise you will ever hear is a empty gun going
" Bang "
Closed bolt, mag in and it looks like the booger hook is on the bang switch, soft tissue for a front rest for starters. Lots of rules being broken, lots of dead folks out there from breaking the basic rules.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's good to know that the rules get tossed aside when goofing around. Loudest noise you will ever hear is a empty gun going
" Bang "
Closed bolt, mag in and it looks like the booger hook is on the bang switch, soft tissue for a front rest for starters. Lots of rules being broken, lots of dead folks out there from breaking the basic rules.

I don't have your sources who know exactly what happened there. Stuck with just hunches.

black dog

Free America
I find no humor in poor gun handling. None.
To many newbie gun owners like these dumbass holes out there thinking stupid #### like this is OK when playing with firearms and shooting at ranges.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
To many newbie gun owners like these dumbass holes out there thinking stupid #### like this is OK when playing with firearms and shooting at ranges.

I'm a NRA cert basic pistol instructor and when I'm on any range, doing the little teaching I do, there is ZERO ####ing around of ANY kind. We have fun, envoy it but it is serious, deadly serious. That said, while I understand your sentiment, and agree to some extent, we are on the www, not a range.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I still wonder how it is you are certain that the rifle was even loaded.

black dog

Free America
I'm a NRA cert basic pistol instructor and when I'm on any range, doing the little teaching I do, there is ZERO ####ing around of ANY kind. We have fun, envoy it but it is serious, deadly serious. That said, while I understand your sentiment, and agree to some extent, we are on the www, not a range.

I have a few NRA certs myself, and I shoot High Master Across the Course, And Bullseye. BFD.
Look downrange a 100 yds, see that rectangle?
That would be a target frame..
They are on a Range.

black dog

Free America
I still wonder how it is you are certain that the rifle was even loaded.

Because unloaded firearms have never shot anyone.
I see your skills need a upgrade also.
I would suggest you take a gun safety class or two.

Quoted for posterity..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because unloaded firearms have never shot anyone.
I see your skills need a upgrade also.
I would suggest you take a gun safety class or two.

Quoted for posterity..

So how do you know that one in the picture is loaded?

You must a veritable riot to party with.