KKK Imperial Wizard Found Dead on a Missouri Riverbank

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
frank-fire.jpg

" The body of a Ku Klux Klan leader who had been missing for several days was found on a Missouri riverbank, according to police.

Frank Ancona, who was a 51-year-old self-proclaimed imperial wizard of a KKK chapter near St. Louis, according to a website promoting the group, was found dead by a family who had gone to the Big River in Missouri to go fishing, according to Daily Journal, a local newspaper.

Ancona was last seen heading for work on Wednesday morning by his wife, the Daily Journal reported.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office referred ABC News to a statement about Ancona's death on their Facebook page.

"On Friday the Washington County Sheriff's Office learned of the disappearance of Frank Ancona who was missing from Leadwood Missouri. During this time, we were also informed Mr. Ancona's vehicle had been located by a United States Federal Forest Service employee on Federal Forest Service Property," the statement, which is attributed to Sheriff Zach Jacobsen, begins.

Jacobsen said that his office reached out to Missouri State Highway Patrol for help with the case on Ancona's disappearance. During the investigation that followed, he said, one subject was arrested on an unrelated warrant and two search warrants were executed in Washington County, Missouri.

After the body was found, it was taken by the Washington County Corner's Office for an autopsy, where it was identified as Ancona, Jacobsen said. A cause of death has not been released at this time, Jacobsen said. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/proclaimed-kkk-imperial-wizard-found-dead-riverbank/story?id=45439758

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Why, he looked just resplendent in his nifty outfit, for the last time.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Wife, stepson charged with Ancona murder

" Two people have been arrested and charges have been filed in the death of Frank Ancona, which occurred last week. The initial search for the missing Leadwood man led several law enforcement agencies on an investigation in two separate counties.

Malissa Ancona, 44, of Leadwood, who was Frank's wife, has been charged with a class A felony of murder in the first degree, felony armed criminal action, a class D felony of tampering with physical evidence and a class D felony of abandonment of a corpse.

Her son, Paul Jinkerson Jr., 24, of Belgrade, who was Frank's stepson, is charged with a class A felony of murder in the first degree, felony armed criminal action, a class D felony of tampering with physical evidence and a class D felony of abandonment of a corpse.

According to a probable cause statement on Feb. 9 the murder occurred at 1124 Mill St. in Leadwood. Frank Ancona was shot and killed inside a bedroom of the home and then was placed into Jinkerson’s vehicle. Frank’s body and his car were taken to Washington County and dumped. The car was found in the Mark Twain National Forest on a service road on Feb. 9, but at that time Ancona had not been reported missing. Later when Ancona was reported missing, the forest service worker who had seen the car earlier notified authorities of where the car had been parked and officers went back to where it was still sitting.

Ancona's body was found in the Belgrade area on the banks of the Big River off Route C the following day, Feb. 11, by a family out for a fishing trip. "

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/local/article_25c73838-9200-526b-b100-7b56d5f4ceab.html

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is the progbot media's obsession with the KKK? I can't think why on earth this would be big news.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Am I supposed to feel sad? Because, quite frankly, I don't. :shrug:

I feel like, why the hell is this coming across every single feed? Why is this of interest? Every single day more than 6,000 people die in this country. Why is this guy making the news?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What is the progbot media's obsession with the KKK? I can't think why on earth this would be big news.

Can't help ya there..it makes zero sense to me what slugs like the boy focus on. It's never anything that actually matters.

Hijinx

I feel like, why the hell is this coming across every single feed? Why is this of interest? Every single day more than 6,000 people die in this country. Why is this guy making the news?

Don't you believe that if he had belonged to the PTA it would have been made a big deal???

Nah ------------------------------I don't either.