Fight back. Support the Trump Investigative Fund

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" We knew it would be bad. But it’s even worse than we thought.

On Friday, Trump issued an illegal executive order banning all refugees and millions of Muslims from entering the United States.

People are hitting the streets to protest by the hundreds of thousands, and ThinkProgress is working tirelessly to provide them with accurate, uncompromised information about the actions of this administration.

We set an initial goal of $250,000 for the Trump Investigative Fund. With the help of thousands of people, we reached that goal. It has allowed us to begin expanding our capacity to hold Trump accountable.

But now we need to scale our capacity to the size of the threat. Can you help us reach our new goal of $500,000? If you kick in $40, we’ll send you this t-shirt. '

https://thinkprogress.org/fight-back-b751fe983bcb#.jo4ys39q4

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
ThinkProgress is working tirelessly to provide them with accurate, uncompromised information about the actions of this administration.

OMFG! This is the funniest #### I've read yet. Keep up the good work, boi.:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

On Friday, Trump issued an illegal executive order banning all refugees and millions of Muslims from entering the United States.

People are hitting the streets to protest by the hundreds of thousands, and ThinkProgress is working tirelessly to provide them with accurate, uncompromised information about the actions of this administration.

We set an initial goal of $250,000 for the Trump Investigative Fund. With the help of thousands of people, we reached that goal. It has allowed us to begin expanding our capacity to hold Trump accountable.

But now we need to scale our capacity to the size of the threat. Can you help us reach our new goal of $500,000? If you kick in $40, we’ll send you this t-shirt. '

I am DYING!!! :lmao:

My god, you people.

First freaking Jill Stein shakes you down, now "Think" "Progress" wants to get in on the act. :roflmao:

Kev_Russell

So this tells me that it is perfectly acceptable to link to GoFundMe and any other fund raising sites. Good to know :yay:

Why wouldn't it be? It's not a violation of any TOS that I can see.

You don't like it, so you think it should be prohibited? How leftist of you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So this tells me that it is perfectly acceptable to link to GoFundMe and any other fund raising sites. Good to know :yay:

People do it all the time. :shrug: And if anyone is dumb enough to cut a check to these grifters, that's on them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I am DYING!!! :lmao:

My god, you people.

First freaking Jill Stein shakes you down, now "Think" "Progress" wants to get in on the act. :roflmao:

If people are that stupid - then they need to lose that money. :rolleyes:

MAGA - it does get better 'n better every day. So.much.winning! :yahoo:

black dog

Free America
Hundreds of Thousands protesters? Where at?
Sure haven't seen any in central and southern Indiana.
I'm guessing they will be back here next summer for picking season. Maybe then, ahhhhhh I dought it.

This_person

No need to read past here - totally inaccurate on every level.

h3mech

fund raising effort for the Left, get a life and climb on board, my father said to me you can either be an ass or an asset, which are you