Trump Voters

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
trump285.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
You can keep your doctor.
You can keep you plan.
You will see premium drop by about $2,500, by the end of my first term.
It was the video.
I will close Gitmo
It's unpatriotic to rack up so much debt.
Shovel-ready jobs.
You didn't build that.
Red line in the sand.
Companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.

Obama's core strategy was to lie about everything; and you lefties ate it up like Outback steak.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You can keep your doctor.
You can keep you plan.
You will see premium drop by about $2,500, by the end of my first term.
It was the video.
I will close Gitmo
It's unpatriotic to rack up so much debt.
Shovel-ready jobs.
You didn't build that.
Red line in the sand.

Companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter and more prosperous future.

Obama's core strategy was to lie about everything; and you lefties ate it up like Outback steak.

They have a sickness, and need to see a doc. The truth hurts. It makes Dems break out in hives and break windows, and burn things down. Oh wait, Obamacare doesn't work very well, and they will get it up the butt. I would say if America makes it through this sanctioned anarchy, She will make it through anything. The same as 1776. God bless America. :patriot:

Edit: You have a good list, Psy. The thing that stands out to me the most is when Obama said 'you didn't build that'. What a putz Potus he was and he is just 2 miles from the current prez trying to do everything he can to take him down. Biggest tantrum in the history of the world. Thank you for nothing, Obama. :tantrum:

Last edited: