Southern Maryland Music Fest 2017!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Tickets go on sale on MONDAY 13 FEBRUARY!
MusicFestWebFlyer-page-001.jpg

TICKET SALES LINK:
https://www.facebook.com/somdmusicfest/app/416040218433879/

kom526

Rednecks playing at high tech ...

https://www.facebook.com/somdmusicfest/

Preview party at Cryer's on May 13 with Drivin' Muzzy and possibly another local act.

www.somdmusicfest.com for your online tickets! HURRY! Prices go up to $42 per person on June 1st.

We welcome and thank Winegardner Auto Group for choosing to be our presenting sponsor! More sponsor opportunities are available, just remember that all proceeds go to the 7th District Optimist Club to continue our youth and community outreach programs that we have been sponsoring for almost 50 years!

Last edited:

kom526

Please feel free to share away. I do want to give a big shout out to some of our sponsors:
Winegardener Auto Group
The 7th District Optimist Club
Van Dalen Industries
Bowles Farm
IMG951173.jpg
There are plenty of tickets available and we will be selling at the gates. Also, we have more room for sponsors, the more the merrier! Just follow the link www.somdmusicfest.com

kom526

We are getting down to the wire! Tents and fencing went in today, supply trailers on Thursday, stage and lighting on Friday and Saturday! The weather looks like it will be awesome so you have no excuse now!

I used my daily allotment of exclamation points

kom526

The stage is up, lights are in place the tractor trailer full of beer is on site! The artists will be on site later today then it is SHOWTIME! If you purchased tickets to attend I just want to thank you and I want to thank Vrai for the ad time on the home page and allowing to me my own little thread. The money we raise at his event stays in the county to help us keep our outreach programs going.

Parking opens at 2.
Gates open at 4.

The weather looks to be dialed in, the beer is plentiful so it's time to do this #SoMDStyle!

kom526

Ok, last post until we start planning the next one.

I want to thank any and all that came out in support of our little concert. Generally the reviews have been positive but we did learn a few things while down in the weeds. Would we do this again? You bet your bippy! We are trying to bring big time music to St. Mary's County on a regular basis and we are going to keep at it until we get as legendary as Take It Easy Campground was back in the day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ok, last post until we start planning the next one.

I want to thank any and all that came out in support of our little concert. Generally the reviews have been positive but we did learn a few things while down in the weeds. Would we do this again? You bet your bippy! We are trying to bring big time music to St. Mary's County on a regular basis and we are going to keep at it until we get as legendary as Take It Easy Campground was back in the day.

:yay: