Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern Maryland Music Fest 2017!

They call me ... Sarcasmo kom526's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok, last post until we start planning the next one.

I want to thank any and all that came out in support of our little concert. Generally the reviews have been positive but we did learn a few things while down in the weeds. Would we do this again? You bet your bippy! We are trying to bring big time music to St. Mary's County on a regular basis and we are going to keep at it until we get as legendary as Take It Easy Campground was back in the day.
    Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Somewhere, a teacher is crying with their red marker after reading your dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Ok, last post until we start planning the next one.

I want to thank any and all that came out in support of our little concert. Generally the reviews have been positive but we did learn a few things while down in the weeds. Would we do this again? You bet your bippy! We are trying to bring big time music to St. Mary's County on a regular basis and we are going to keep at it until we get as legendary as Take It Easy Campground was back in the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Members who have read this thread: 105