Singer Triggers the Grammys

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Grammy Awards: A Pro-Trump Statement on the Red Carpet

Scandalous dresses on the Grammys red carpet aren’t what they used to be. It wasn't deep cleavage or a thigh-high leg slit that had tongues wagging about singer Joyce Villa on Sunday night. It was her red, white and blue gown emblazoned with “Make America Great Again” in front, and “Trump” across the train.

It’s a controversial statement coming from an artist in an industry that’s largely in opposition to the new president’s social policies, not to mention from a woman who identifies as bi-racial.

and she wasn't even out of the Grammy's before the Death Threats started on Twitter

black dog

Free America
With what I just watched on the news I didn't miss anything not watching it. Apparently lots of hurt Snowflakes spouting off that President Trump has hurt them in a bad way.
Nothing more than people I could care less about with their two minutes worth of bully pulpit.
View attachment 117179

Hijinx

With what I just watched on the news I didn't miss anything not watching it. Apparently lots of hurt Snowflakes spouting off that President Trump has hurt them in a bad way.
Nothing more than people I could care less about with their two minutes worth of bully pulpit.
View attachment 117179

The girls got nerve. It took guts to wear that when surrounded by liberal crybabies.

SamSpade

The girls got nerve. It took guts to wear that when surrounded by liberal crybabies.

Yeah, it gets me when the entertainment industry likes to bray about freedom of expression and so forth when it's THEIR opinion.

But members are only free to express as long as it is the SAME opinion.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let's wait until she goes for her next record deal.

I don't know her status. I assumed she, like many, most, no longer have 'record deals' and are making their own music, getting a good producing and them promote and distribute themselves. To which, this is a major PR coup. :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't know her status. I assumed she, like many, most, no longer have 'record deals' and are making their own music, getting a good producing and them promote and distribute themselves. To which, this is a major PR coup. :buddies:

A studio still has to take her. Then she'll need PR. Concert venues have to hire her. People have to buy her stuff.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I watched a few of her video's on YT. She's not bad, has potential. She's got a sound kinda' like a cross between Garbage and Sia. This may be what she needs to boost her career, if it doesn't destroy it.[video=youtube;4iNYmbBfxAk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iNYmbBfxAk[/video]

black dog

Free America
Let's wait until she goes for her next record deal.

Right here in little Alexandria, IN. Bill And Gloria Gaither have a recording studio and a production factory in Tenn. Time Life I believe is Conservative, lots of places a Conservative can produce music.
She probably could start a Go Fund Me page and retire next week.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
gay.jpg

PeoplesElbow

I dislike when any entertainer tries to use a public venue to push politics, don't care who or which side. Yes they have a right to their opinion and to express it but if I tried to express mine to them I am sure they would be as disinterested in mine as I am of theirs.