White People are “recessive genetic defects”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/02/1...founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects

TORONTO - A co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto argued that white people are “recessive genetic defects” and purportedly mused about how the race could be “wiped out,” according to a post on what appears to be her Facebook page.

Yusra Khogali has faced increased scrutiny over the past year after BLM Toronto gained political influence following their disruption of the Toronto Pride parade and confrontations with Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne.

On Friday, Toronto Police announced they would not participate in this year’s upcoming parade. This has been a longstanding demand of BLM TO and one that the board of Pride Toronto recently backed in a controversial vote.

Khogali has a track record of inflammatory, divisive rhetoric.

Only last week during a protest in front of the US consulate Khogali shouted into a microphone that “Justin Trudeau is a white supremacist terrorist” and urged the crowd to “rise up and fight back.”

black dog

Free America
Someone needs to tell Yusra Khogali that the black community needs to get more prepared if she plans on following that statement through.

Hopefully for her sake the Trumpster has her on the ' do not enter list '

littlelady

God bless the USA
O'reilly is actually pretty fair across the board. Tucker is a yapping, babbling 'gotcha' artist.

I think Fox was smart to put Tucker in there. He is the sounding board for all out of their minds crying babies that don't know what they are crying about. Much rather watch Tucker than Megyn.

And, I disagree with you about O'Reilly. I would rather watch Jesse Watters and Judge Janine.

Last edited:

SamSpade

O'reilly is actually pretty fair across the board. Tucker is a yapping, babbling 'gotcha' artist.

What I *like* about him though is, he has adversarial guests as often - if not more so - as O'Reilly. Hannity rarely does, and one of the reasons I rarely watch him.
Tucker is also very well prepared for the arguments he gets on his show - and if he isn't - he is sure fast on the draw.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What I *like* about him though is, he has adversarial guests as often - if not more so - as O'Reilly. Hannity rarely does, and one of the reasons I rarely watch him.
Tucker is also very well prepared for the arguments he gets on his show - and if he isn't - he is sure fast on the draw.

Yeah, but Bill will let them make their point and go from there. Tucker, man, I find myself yelling at him, like Maddow and others, to just STFU and let the person finish. That is what I can't excuse.