Daytona Cam Am Clash , Saturday 18 Feb

homedepot20

The Boys of NASCAR are back & so are the SOMD Fantasy NASCAR boys ! Calvcopf is our reigning "Champion" ( also" Acting Commissioner" unless our Founder /Commissioner DIPSTICK returns) . Clash race is NON POINT however I'm submitting my picks for practice (WTF) :lmao:

Matt Kenseth WINNER
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
Daniel Suarez
Joey Logano

Most likely these will be my picks the entire year , just changing up WINNER ! Suarez may be a wasted pick , but I think he fool a lot of people ?

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
The Boys of NASCAR are back & so are the SOMD Fantasy NASCAR boys ! Calvcopf is our reigning "Champion" ( also" Acting Commissioner" unless our Founder /Commissioner DIPSTICK returns) . Clash race is NON POINT however I'm submitting my picks for practice (WTF) :lmao:

Matt Kenseth WINNER
Kyle Busch
Denny Hamlin
# 19 JGR Driver
Joey Logano

Dipstick isn't returning, this is all yours now.

I haven't watched a Cup race from start to finish since June.

gemma_rae

Well, if your not confused enough already, Saturday is the Advance Auto Parts Clash, Sunday is pole qualifying for the Daytona 500 and the Can-Am Duels are the following Thursday.

calvcopf

Official Entry List for the 2017 Advance Auto Parts Clash at Daytona:
1) #1-Jamie McMurray, McDonald's Big Mac Chevy
2) #2-Brad Keselowski, SKF Ford
3) #3-Austin Dillon, Dow Chevy
4) #4-Kevin Harvick, Busch Beer Ford
5) #10-Danica Patrick, TaxAct Ford
6) #11-Denny Hamlin, Fedex Express Toyota
7) #18-Kyle Busch, M&M's Toyota
8) #19-Daneil Suarez, ARRIS Toyota
9) #20-Matt Kenseth, Interstate Batteries Toyota
10) #22-Joey Logano, Shell/Pennzoil Ford
11) #24-Chase Elliott, NAPA Chevy
12) #37-Chris Buescher, Kroger Click List Chevy
13) #41-Kurt Busch, Monster Energy / Haas Automation Ford
14) #42-Kyle Larson, Credit One Chevy
15) #48-Jimmie Johnson, Lowe's Chevy
16) #78-Martin Truex Jr, 5-hour ENERGY Extra Strength Toyota
17) #88-Alex Bowman, Nationwide Chevy

homedepot20

Dipstick isn't returning, this is all yours now.

I haven't watched a Cup race from start to finish since June.

:buddies: sorry to hear that ! So I reckon the "Commissioner " will be the Reigning "Champion" unless we decide MOST "Championships" is "Commissioner , in that case OldHillCrestGuy & Clevalley ( both W/2) can fight out title !

I'll still POST updated point standing after race since I watch races from start to finish !

homedepot20

Well, if your not confused enough already, Saturday is the Advance Auto Parts Clash, Sunday is pole qualifying for the Daytona 500 and the Can-Am Duels are the following Thursday.

My error :doh: in posting Cam -Am Clash instead of MSAA Clash ! I'm still use to calling RACE the Bud Shoot -Out !

DipStick

Are you still writing about racing?

Yes, mainly on the short track level. I follow NASCAR but don't watch the races from start-to-finish. Especially NBC, where you can't see the races anyway because of the hours of commercials.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Yes, mainly on the short track level. I follow NASCAR but don't watch the races from start-to-finish. Especially NBC, where you can't see the races anyway because of the hours of commercials.

Are your stories published in print or online and where can we find them? Or would that reveal your secret identity?

homedepot20

Logano WINS rain postponed race on Sunday & I'm in my mid season NAP form ! :killingme: Woke up as Logano was taking Checkered Flag

homedepot20

Chase Elliot WINS Pole & Jr is 2nd fastest for Sunday's running of 59th Daytona 500 ! Thursday 's Cam Am Duels will decide 2nd row .
I hope Junyer has a great season , he deserves one !

DipStick

Are your stories published in print or online and where can we find them? Or would that reveal your secret identity?

Everyone already knows who I am. :lmao:

My work is primarily published on Race22.com, Popular Speed, and sometimes on NASCAR Home Tracks.