Directv free preview

imaref

If you have Directv, ALL of the premium movie channels (501-556) are free President's Day weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday).

Enjoy!

littlelady

God bless the USA
:yay: Thanks for the info! We just recently went with DTV, and didn't renew the premo channels after the first 3 months free.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If you have Directv, ALL of the premium movie channels (501-556) are free President's Day weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday).

Enjoy!

Thank you for letting us know.
How do you find out this information?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have a Directv Genie and it was on the messages today. Also, there is a website that keeps track of all free weekends on all cable and satellite systems here:
http://www.freepreview.tv/

Thanks again. Hub and I need to be more connected. After we gave up the premos on DTV, we have been watching Netflix. Actually, when the DTV premo channels are deleted, it is not too bad of a bill each month. And we use redbox, too.

OldHillcrestGuy

Thanks for the info. All we need now is a really, really big snowstorm, like a blizzard, like some of the past President Day snowstorm's and be trapped inside for 2-3 days and watch movie's. lol

Restitution

I have found that the only movie channels that are worth anything are HBO and STARZ. They are the only ones that have the new movie previews and good programming. Cinemax, Showtime, and The Movie Channel are garbage. Cinemax just plays HBO's leftovers and the other 2 often play B-movies or classics.

munacra

Enjoy!

After about 9 years I finally just CUT THE CABLE so to speak. I found I was watching FOX NEWS more than anything. All the stuff I recorded I already get in HULU, NETFLIX, and Amazon PRIME. I have Showtime on in HULU and STARZ in AmazonP..

And to get my FOX NEWS fix in I found that I can stream in live in YOUTUBE! Who'duh thunk! When I was on the phone with DTV I thought they were going to have a hissy fit trying to keep me in some plan. Cutting cost and other offers. I held my ground though.

So, does anyone need an antenna?

:lmao::starcat::starcat: