Thread: Publisher's Clearing House

Publisher's Clearing House

Every year they put out a campaign to enter their sweepstakes.

I made the mistake THIS year of applying online. They won't stop with the emails. I get about two a day saying I need to fill this or that out to stay eligible.
    Finally decided to send them the note to please, go f*** off and stop.

Besides PCH - has anyone ever known someone to win big in a sweepstakes? I read that some local woman won a lot in a scratch off up where I catch the bus.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I won Movie Tickets from a Radio Station twice ... I don't know anyone that one anything big
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

I always wondered where the money came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

My dad started with PCH online a few years ago. I told him point blank not to play their games, that basically it was a sham. He didn't listen, and shortly after started getting brazillions of crap emails from everywhere, up to 50 a day.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.