Thread: Publisher's Clearing House

Publisher's Clearing House

Every year they put out a campaign to enter their sweepstakes.

I made the mistake THIS year of applying online. They won't stop with the emails. I get about two a day saying I need to fill this or that out to stay eligible.
    Finally decided to send them the note to please, go f*** off and stop.

Besides PCH - has anyone ever known someone to win big in a sweepstakes? I read that some local woman won a lot in a scratch off up where I catch the bus.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I won Movie Tickets from a Radio Station twice ... I don't know anyone that one anything big
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

I always wondered where the money came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

My dad started with PCH online a few years ago. I told him point blank not to play their games, that basically it was a sham. He didn't listen, and shortly after started getting brazillions of crap emails from everywhere, up to 50 a day.
    "It must be inordinately taxing to be such a boob."
    The Brain

Members who have read this thread: 37