Shoving Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals Right Back in the Left’s Ugly Face

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Shoving Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals Right Back in the Left’s Ugly Face

Alinsky’s Rules are relatively simple, and they make sense when you are fighting a conventional opponent with an interest in maintaining the status quo. The Rules are terrific for dealing with an old-school conservative guy who drives a Buick, enjoys gardening, and doesn’t want any trouble. They aren’t so effective against conservative brawlers who like to punch, and who aren’t too fussy about whether it’s with tweets or with fists.

The Rules are not some magic incantation; they are simply some tactical principles that work in certain kinds of fights against certain kinds of opponents – particularly ones willing to unilaterally disarm in the face of an unprincipled enemy. But once the secret is out, it’s relatively easy to turn them around on an enemy that is so stupid it thinks it’s going to gain widespread acceptance among normal Americans by dressing up as genitalia. That’s why the thirteen classic Alinsky Rules are playing out right now in a way the Left did not expect.

Rule 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Actually, we now have a lot of power. No, we don’t have direct power over liberal bastions like Hollywood, the media and academia, but by threatening to use governmental levers of power to impact their tax breaks, copyright laws, and subsidies, we can pound them into submission. And Trump is clearly willing to use all his powers to beat the living liberalism out of our enemy.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Unforthnately, the POTUS will need help and support from the Congress. Will the GOP weaklings help?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
They aren’t so effective against conservative brawlers who like to punch, and who aren’t too fussy about whether it’s with tweets or with fists. .

When I read that, I knew it couldn't be true. They could not possibly try and sell a lifelong Democrat and social liberal, a guy as big a big gummint fan as there is, Mr. Libel Law, Capt'm Imminent Domain, as a conservative. Nah. No one is that dumb or detached from the obvious.

Maybe this is some sort of double, super secret double negative Alinksy thing?

gemma_rae

When I read that, I knew it couldn't be true. They could not possibly try and sell a lifelong Democrat and social liberal, a guy as big a big gummint fan as there is, Mr. Libel Law, Capt'm Imminent Domain, as a conservative. Nah. No one is that dumb or detached from the obvious.

Maybe this is some sort of double, super secret double negative Alinksy thing?

Well William, Now that you have revealed that you hold the person responsible that takes advantage of wacky laws, instead of the wackos that pass them, maybe you owe a few apologies yourself. Unless you're that dumb and detached that is.

There is of course the real possibility that you are an actual admirer of Mr.Alinsky, and you are in fact compelled to defend his alleged greatness.

Anywho, Good luck to you and your brothers with your legal woes.:nomoney:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well William, Now that you have revealed that you hold the person responsible that takes advantage of wacky laws, instead of the wackos that pass them, maybe you owe a few apologies yourself. Unless you're that dumb and detached that is.

There is of course the real possibility that you are an actual admirer of Mr.Alinsky, and you are in fact compelled to defend his alleged greatness.

Anywho, Good luck to you and your brothers with your legal woes.:nomoney:

Do I know you? Or are you just some creepy troll?

If you cared half as much about something that impacts you, Alinsky, his rules and how they apply to our politics and, hence, all our lives, as you seem to care about a nobody like me, that would be good. Do it now.

Or are you just a creep who thinks you know something you don't? My bankruptcy, troll, isn't news.

Oh, and #### you. :buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Oh, and another thing you ####ing creepy mother ####er, Alinsky did nothing more than lay out some basic rules to over come power. The left uses them. The right uses them. They apply to the weak overcoming the strong and non denominational.

Spend some time learning about things that matter and quit sniffing my ass. I don't matter. Alinsky does because he's relevant to BOTH sides, to anyone weak against the strong.

#### off. :buddies:

gemma_rae

4679c2b4bfea2c087e40af94249e06a3[1].jpg