Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Hold onto your hats, folks! Big news!!

  1. #21
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,809
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    What are you talking about? I have no idea what the reason is, I wasn't there. But the rumored reason is that Christie didn't stand up for his people, which is what I stated. How is that "defending" anyone?

    You are mental.
    Ok... I apologize. I admit, I totally read that wrong.

  2. #22
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    116,032
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Ok... I apologize. I admit, I totally read that wrong.
    You're still mental.

    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  3. #23
    my war Hank's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2011
    Location
    beer
    Posts
    17,809
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You're still mental.

    duh

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    21,446
    Why do people with nothing better to do find it strange that someone who frequents a certain restaurant and knows what that restaurants best items are would recommend it to a friend?

    All Christie had to say was I'd rather try the prime rib.

  5. #25
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    116,032
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Why do people with nothing better to do find it strange that someone who frequents a certain restaurant and knows what that restaurants best items are would recommend it to a friend?

    All Christie had to say was I'd rather try the prime rib.
    You don't know that. Apparently some people feel that had Christie bucked the Boss and ordered his own dinner entree, he'd have been thrown in prison and tortured. Perhaps indefinitely. Without a trial.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Why do people with nothing better to do find it strange that someone who frequents a certain restaurant and knows what that restaurants best items are would recommend it to a friend?

    All Christie had to say was I'd rather try the prime rib.
    Well, I have it on good source the rest of the convo went something like this:

    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Come on, I can wait all night
    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Yes or no?
    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Yes or no?

    Let me sleep on it
    Baby, baby let me sleep on it
    Let me sleep on it
    And I'll give you an answer in the morning
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.


    LibertyBeacon

  7. #27
    Will you love me forever?
    Let me sleep on it
    Will you love me forever!
    I couldn't take it any longer
    Lord I was crazed
    And when the feeling came upon me
    Like a tidal wave
    I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
    That I would love you to the end of time
    I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
    So now I'm praying for the end of time
    To hurry up and arrive

    Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
    I don't think that I can really survive
    I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
    But God only knows what I can do right now
    I'm praying for the end of time
    It's all that I can do
    Praying for the end of time,
    So I can end my time with you!!
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Will you love me forever?
    Let me sleep on it
    Will you love me forever!
    I couldn't take it any longer
    Lord I was crazed
    And when the feeling came upon me
    Like a tidal wave
    I started swearing to my god and on my mother's grave
    That I would love you to the end of time
    I swore that I would love you to the end of time!
    So now I'm praying for the end of time
    To hurry up and arrive

    Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
    I don't think that I can really survive
    I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
    But God only knows what I can do right now
    I'm praying for the end of time
    It's all that I can do
    Praying for the end of time,
    So I can end my time with you!!
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.


    LibertyBeacon

  9. #29
    American Beauty RoseRed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    My own private Idaho
    Posts
    74,640
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    Well, I have it on good source the rest of the convo went something like this:

    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Come on, I can wait all night
    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Yes or no?
    What's it gonna be, boy?
    Yes or no?

    Let me sleep on it
    Baby, baby let me sleep on it
    Let me sleep on it
    And I'll give you an answer in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

  10. #30
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    116,032
    Blog Entries
    2
    Let me just leave this here:

    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/t...-relish-recipe

    THE best meatloaf. EVER! And if you don't try it, I'm going to have Donald Trump throw you in the gulag.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |